New Duncan Tourney, Barracuda X, & Windrunner 7068!

Friday 11/1 @ 8PM EDT.

Friday 11/1 @ 8PM EDT.

7 Likes

That dark blue and gold Barracuda X is gorgeous

4 Likes

I’d love a red/silver Barracuda X with no engraving, like they’ve done for the Haymaker X, Grasshopper GTX, and Orbital GTX.

5 Likes

I SMELL GREEN!!!

…
SO hoping to snatch up a green/gold tourney tomorrow! I like it even better than the green they were selling at World’s! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Also, if anyone’s interested…I have a red camo Windrunner I’d love to trade for the green!

3 Likes

4 Likes

The windrunner looks like a lot of fun, especially at that price!

1 Like

Any idea why the red Barracuda X has a flat nub while the new colors have a rounded nub?

Just a minor difference between runs? Any other differences?

3 Likes

Huh I didn’t notice that, not sure. Probably just a minor change between runs, but @bjardin might have more info.

2 Likes

Hey all!

“This is a pre-production model. Hub will change for better performance”. I just realized now that I added that note in a tiny font. My bad!

Long story short - The US Nationals Barracuda X is a pre-release design; the only thing that changed is the hub. The weight should be less than .50g +/- with the changes.

6 Likes

Are there any changes to the new Tourney releasing today compared to the ones sold at Worlds?

…also…
ARE WE THERE YET!?

/sigh but that’s like forever and a half away still! :sob:

3 Likes

Okay well this clock is really just starting to tick tock me off. I swear it’s counting down super slow just to play games with me! >:(
lol :stuck_out_tongue:

This will be the first time I’ve bought a yo as soon as it goes live (assuming I’m quick enough to snag the one I want. I wonder how many they’ll get in stock and if there’s anyone else picking one up right away).

1 Like

WooHoo! Got it!! :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Screenshot_2019-11-01%20Thank%20you%20for%20your%20purchase%20-%20YoYoExpert%20-%20Checkout

p.s.
Sorry for being so hyper. lol I know I can be annoying /sigh

8 Likes

Nothing annoying about being green! :green_heart:

4 Likes

More green :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Duncan’s new yoyos have been so awesome.

5 Likes