New Dedhed Designs Team Member Announcement - Dave Adams

Absolutely thrilled to officially announce our newest member of the official Dedhed Designs Team, Dave Adams!

Dave is the founding member of the current iteration of Mile High Yoyo Club (est. 2019). He has enjoyed yoyo since his father showed him some basic tricks as a young boy. Dave placed second in the Over-40 Division at the 2023 US National Yoyo Competition (using 5A style). He also holds the record for worst injury in yoyo competition history!

Dave’s influences are a list longer than his memory allows – so many have left their fingerprints on his mind and spirit including but not limited to Steve Brown, Doc Pop, Jon Gates, John Higby, Dale Oliver, Guy Wright, Jake Bullock, Tyler Severance, Miguel Correa, Jensen Kimmitt, and Augie Fash.

Please take a moment to reach out and congratulate our newest team member, and dear friend of the yoyo community, @bobafret

17 Likes

I couldn’t be more happy to join the DedHed Designs player team. I have a lot of passion for the product, and it’s a team of players that I have a lot of respect and admiration for. Watch for a new vid I’m dropping on Wednesday to celebrate. Here’s to more 5A than ever before in 2024!

14 Likes

Absolutely psyched to have you on board Dave! Look forward to the new video as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well deserved Dave! A great guy and advocate for the yoyo community.

3 Likes

Absolutely 100%

1 Like