New C3 Responsive Speedaholic!

C3yoyodesign took their flagship entry level plastic and made it even more beginner friendly with this new responsive version! This is the 2019 Speedaholic!

The 2019 Speedaholic is the perfect yo-yo for beginner players or anyone looking for a high performance responsive throw. It comes stock with a slim bearing which provides enough spin power for entry level players and thick pads that ensure a snappy and consistent response. No lube or oil required, just attach the string and you can start to practicing your tricks!

Available in some vibrant colors with an unbeatable $10 price tag, the Speedaholic is a fantastic choice for responsive play!

Obligatory question: so this can’t take a full size c bearing? I read somewhere that it wasn’t designed for that.

1 Like

I don’t believe it was designed for that, BUT I haven’t tried yet so… I’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Please do so! I’m very curious.

2 Likes

It’s a no go. They play dead smooth with a slim bearing, but vibe/wobble out of control with a wide bearing. Tried different bearings on 3 different yo-yos with same result.

5 Likes

When I first read this, I thought that it said C3 Alcoholic

1 Like

Pinteresting, this jibes with One Drop saying they can’t get copper to work with anything except the Deep State due to vibe issues. Apparently “slimlines” are more tolerant of this or something?

3 Likes

Are they still making the unresponsive version?

2 Likes

My guess has to do with the axle length