New BI-ATLAS Yoyo want feedback

I tried, but I cant figure out how.

I don’t know the limit of colors for rims. With the ss it might be more limited. It would be cool though.

I cut a lot of weight of the body specifically so that I could have heavier rings. I think they are close to 8.5-9g apeice.

2 Likes

Google how to screenshot on ur pc and thank me later

4 Likes

Heads up dude, as a mod already mentioned you need to use the edit feature instead of spam replying. Either that or put all your thoughts in one comment instead of 3 in a row.

2 Likes

If it is anything like watches, I believe the color is just plated onto the ss. If anyone knows it is different please clarify for me.

1 Like

i now have the completed version. heres some pics
rings: 39.8g
image image image
body: 26g
and full thing. assembled and colored. 65.8g
image image image

taken with screenshots this time
:wink:

anyone have an idea for a cool yoyo they want reimagined? i was thinking of doing a bimetal version of the blade. (maybe a bi-metal par avion too)

heres another cool picimage

1 Like

Looks like a nice improvement!

1 Like

thanks!

OG Peak

2 Likes

you got it.
i assume you have one, or have had one. can you send me some pics and your goals with this particular throw? i couldn’t find very good pics online… and i don’t want to go off, doing my own thing before i know 1-2 things you want with it.

1 Like

first, do you want it bimetal? or just reimagined as a fun, maybe wider yoyo? i bimetal organic could be pretty sick…

All you need even some CAD shots

Complete history of clyw peak.

3 Likes

:scream:
I didn’t think these things existed!

1 Like

This is such a great read. Love the design document explaining the inspiration behind the shape and size.

2 Likes

heres the peak

image image image
ignore the extremely sharp corners. this is just a little something so you can see what i was thinking. how do you like the shape?

1 Like

i was also thinking maybe interior rings.

I’d say adjust the angle leading to the SS rings to add more catch zone.

Levi Peak

2 Likes

More organic then?
I was going for a new look.

you might benefit from this thread; Yoyo CAD & Prototyping Adventures

Taking a break for school