New Arrivals from CLYW - The DITCH and The GORGE!

The Ditch:

From CLYW: The 90s were a great time. Pants were huge and you could fit literally a dozen return tops in your pockets and barely notice! But now…well, skinny is the style these days so we had to make something that will fit your wee, narrow little pockets.

Introducing, The Ditch. It’s like The Gorge, only smaller. Significantly smaller. It’s a zippy, unresponsive EDC throw that’s perfect for whatever tiny pockets you have available. Looks good, plays great, even fits in skinny jeans.

We aren’t gonna try and give you the hard sell on these. It’s a very small return top that plays nice. Just buy it already, we feel weird still talking about it.

Releasing Thursday, 4/14 @ 10PM EST.

The Gorge:

The Gorge is a powerful, long-spinning throwback to the days of return top design when walls were high, profiles were round, and bi-metal designs were scarce. This is exactly the sort of return top that CLYW owner Chris Mikulin absolutely loved when he was first starting out, and now he’s created one with his own style and design sensibilities!

The Gorge is an oversized return top with a round, narrow profile. It feels amazing in your hand, spins longer than you’ll ever need, and will quickly become your new go-to throw!

Releasing Thursday, 4/14 @ 10PM EST.

16 Likes

The Ditch sp can have me drooling. If they pulled it off proper that could be THE pocket throw.

4 Likes

Quick side by side to get a better idea of the size:

18 Likes

I got cost of throw plus shipping to me if anyone wants to do any of the Ditch halfswaps listed below. I’ll pay you up front, you order two jojos, send me one Frankenstein style. I am in AZ.

Purple/Clear
Purple/Black
Purple/Pink
Teal/Pink
Clear/Pink
Black/Pink

7 Likes

What’s the cost on the red with black rim ?

2 Likes

Ditch is an instant buy. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

I gotta get a Ditch. I NEED a pocket throw. I guess I’m just going to have to stay up past my bedtime and hope to get one before it sells out!

3 Likes

No takers on my half-swap wishes? I could reverse the roles as well and have you send me the money and I’ll send you the half-swapped ditch as well. Just thought offering the way I did was a little more above-board.

@YoYoExpertGarrett if I don’t get any takers could you accommodate a purple/clear halfswap?

2 Likes

If you purchase one color and find someone else to purchase the other I would be happy to swap them here and test for vibe before shipping them to you each individually. We can’t do a half swap and only sell one of them though.

9 Likes

Sick! I’ll see if anyone bites before the drop. Thanks!

4 Likes

That’s “SP”?

Have you tried the ditch already ?? If so can you tell me how much stability and power it may have ?? I’m on the fence for picking one up but I don’t know what to expect :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would also like to know

The thick rims give it plenty of power and as an organic/slim/mini design it’s about as stable as it can be. If stability is your primary concern in a mini yoyo then you might be happier with something like a Masamini or Mini Star 2.

3 Likes

No clue what I meant by SP. Likely just a typo

1 Like

Man I thought way too deep. Like special pre order or something. Lol

2 Likes

I wish they had some old school CLYW colors on these.

I’d be all over a bip bop or 28 stories

4 Likes

The “sp” should stand for small pockets, because that’s what it was designed for. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m really stuck on what color to get. That light blue and gold are pretty cool.

1 Like

I both want to know and don’t want to know how well this plays with a slim bearing (if it fits) or a heavily lubed bearing.

2 Likes