New arrival from Mowl - The updated HIGH WALL!

Hmm, intriguing :thinking: In which way was it ‚updated‘ though?

The original was metal, the new version is plastic

1 Like

Both Highwalls versions are super good. Since the Black on Blacks didn’t sell out yet, there may be a good chance they come Stateside @UnluckyOwl53 and hopefully with another run of X.

3 Likes

Ah ok, I see. Thanks for the info. I already have a plastic High Wall and I was afraid having to get another one :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh I’m dying to get an X. I’ve only seen one for sale right after a drop being sold for double retail.

Only 4 of the black highwalls left on the Mowl site!

Ordered last night 2am Wednesday and it’s already scheduled to be delivered by Friday! Pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Yeah collecting Mowl in the US is a lot of getting up in the early AM hours to get on drops, but now we know how the rest of the world feels when they have to do the same for 8pm Eastern new releases.

@mowl @mowlkenta

7 Likes

Mowl’s color combinations and graphics are as good as it gets. Artistry on a string with stellar performance.

Get a high wall if you can, very fun and beautiful throw.

10 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

There was Restock, 6 in stock : :astonished:

@evildipper

3 Likes

That’s super depressing considering I spent 80 last night and I wanted the clear over the black :sob:

Oh well, 5 left (Just need the athletics to win this game and it’ll all be ok, surely they wont lose a game they scored 7 in the first inning right :smiling_face_with_tear:)

4 left now! going like hot cakes

1 Like

Yeah, but the Black on Black is going to be sick.

1 Like

Ordered one too, can’t wait…

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I missed the first drop.
Finally got one :grinning:

1 Like

I posted this a day ago as soon as I ordered and had it shipped earlier today. All the way from osaka to Pennsylvania.

The black does indeed look good. The clear already sold out :eyes:

Restock

3 Likes