NER Roll Call!! You could win a free Gambit! (details inside)

Anyone know if there will be prelims?

Prelims are Friday night.

Yes they are being done on the 6th

I will also be going. This will be my last contest and I’m bringing my case and hoping to leave without it. I’m taking a break from throwing for awhile and I want NER to be my last contest since it’s in my home state.

So there are 30 people competing?

Probably more

Yeah, it’s for sure though?

There were 37 in 1a at Ma States and that’s a small contest so I assume they have as many if not more competitors.

Ma States is in the same spot as NER, so around the same people will come, slightly more because the stakes are higher. However, NER has the problem of requiring nyyl membership, which is $25 added on to the contest fee. That may reduce the number of contestants, but hopefully not.

I’ll be there.
I hope I get seeded for winning antarctic nationals.

lol

I believe prelims is where Ma States was but the actual contest isn’t the same place. It’s at the theatre place.

Prelims will be held at the place the 2014 Ma State Yoyo Contest was, and the rest will be held at where the 2013 Ma State Yoyo Contest was.

I WILL BE THERE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS SPAAAAARRTAAAAA

I know, I was just saying it’s in the same general place.

*Salute
General place!

What’s parking like at the Academy of Music? Parking at Eastworks was great.

Parking is bad you have to pay a meter and stuff and park in the road not in a lot unless you get there real early

Last year we parked in a backroad with no meters. It was a bit of a walk, but hey, no charge.

Ugh. This kind of thing makes me not want to make the 2 1/2 hour drive, then have to drive around for 30 minutes looking to park and have to pay on top of that. All that does is just annoy my wife, who’s already annoyed that I dragged her to a yo-yo contest :slight_smile:

It’s worth doing tho and there are nice shops for ur wife to go to lol. It’s well worth it :). And again ur wife can leave and search the ships all around the area