Neat little ad I got on Instagram

Did anyone else get this? It was a short video on my stories feed. I was surprised to find instagram showingcasing a yoyo player. Does anybody know this guy’s name?

24 Likes

That’s Justin Dauer, he’s team Duncan and very very good at yoyoing.

Cool dude.

16 Likes

Love Justin! OP I don’t know where you’re located, but if you’re in SoCal and can come to a DXL meet, he’s there all the time. His mom is actually the one that sets the meets up, she’s awesome too and is collectively known as everyone’s “YoYoMom” haha… but yeah, Justin is great and we were all super proud of him at Nats this year - I don’t remember what he got in finals but in 1A prelims he got third! He’s gonna be a SERIOUS force to reckon with next year and in the future.

15 Likes

Looks like he saw it too! That little ad probably exposed thousands of people to yoyoing, that’s a pretty rare thing in this hobby.

11 Likes

Yeah he and his mom (@mishiyoyomama, also a great presence in the community) had been teasing something for a while. It’s awesome to see this was it. Justin is a killer player, and a genuinely nice guy. Few others deserve this little bit of spotlight more.

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool that you got that ad on your Instagram stories feed. I haven’t seen it myself, but I’m always interested in discovering new things on social media.
As for the Yoyo player, I’m not sure who he is, but it’s always neat to see talented individuals getting recognition on a platform like Instagram. The world of yoyo can be pretty impressive, and I’m sure there are a lot of talented individuals out there.
If you’re interested in boosting your own social media presence, check out famoid.com. They offer some pretty dope services that can help you get more followers and engagement on your posts.

I was about to say I follow his mom as inspiration for how I want to support my kids hobbies lol.

2 Likes

Justin is gonna win worlds in a few years. Y’all get ready! :heart::heart: pray that his mother doesnt fall over in the crowd when it happens.

The family honestly seems like the most genuine people in the world. I cant recommend following along enough.

5 Likes