National Yoyo Contest Presented by Tropic Spins

Here is our edit!

1 Like

No love?
:-[ :’(

Looks awesome! Wish I could have been there to see it in person though

^agree.

I enjoyed it. Short but sweet, and the footage was good stuff.

I wish I could have been there.

I like it.

I wish you could have too!

Would you like a longer one?

Yay.

I really liked Harold’s last trick there! Great video! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

It was good enough for me to watch twice. ;D I do wish you added in some slow motion. (It looked like it was recorded at 30 fps though so I’m guessing that’s why you didn’t have that) Good song choice, it fit really well with the way you edited the video.

That was great! What camera did you use? Oh, and congrats on making it onto yoyonews!

I’m always up for more yoyo footage, to be honest. But I really enjoyed the length. Sometimes it’s nice to have something like that. Quick video with a lot of good stuff.

I wish I had something better then 30fps…

A Nikon D5100 and thanks! I was super surprised!

Sweet! I could make a longer edit haha, I hade to cut some stuff out. I thought 5 minutes was pretty long.

If you got extra footage worth making a longer edit, I’m sure most of us would love to watch it!

That was an awesome vid you gguys put together. Really wish I could’ve been there, it would’ve been so cool. And dang, you got some really great footage of some awesome tricks bby awesome people! And like said above, the music went perfect with the vid.

Great work and hope to see the extra footage up soon!

ALLL RIGHT!
Bonus edit coming soon!

Oh, oh…blooper reel!

i thoroughly enjoyed the video buddy. Great footage. and you can never forget about Mr.Owens XD
hesa fuudgin monstroso XD

1 Like