Mystery Box 2020

Ah ok I love patents… I would very happy with something cool matchy matchy color or shape wise. So to be honest this feels a bit mhhhh

1 Like

So here as inspiration on how a counterweight matching a shutter can look like. I will print this guy on my 3D printer to make it nice matchy matchy, the pink part will be replaced by pink yoyo string.

7 Likes

Good to go

16 Likes

Oooh that looks nice! What’s the weight on that one?

1 Like

I made three with different infill density to test 8 - 11 - 14 gram

3 Likes

Cool concept using the string. 11g sounds just right.

2 Likes

I have string, rubber band and o-rings.

3 Likes

you are so cool,also how many yoyos do you have in your collection

I am not planning to get into 5A, but I really like the value of this mystery box. How does this new version of shutter compare to the normal shutter wide angle? Is this yoyo mainly targetd for 5A only, and does the plastic cap hinders any performance? Can you remove the plastic caps as well? Also how good is the replay pro and is it almost as good as a metal yoyo?

2 Likes

Also is the shutter a normal shutter or a shutter wide angle?

Has anyone got their 2020 5A mystery box that was released a week ago? I just want to know what are the throws inside and if it’s worth it to spend the 40$. The product description says that the metal throws is going to be a new release, so I am not sure if it’s going to be good or not.

1 Like

There is a mystery box thread where someone posted a pic of the content.

2 Likes

Thank a lot! From the picture, is that a normal shutter wide-angle or a new shutter with a sort of like a plastic thing inside the inner rim?

Not mine. Go to the thread and ask