MWC and MWC-after party !!!

MWC is next week :slight_smile: super excited.
who else is going?

oh and here’s info bout the after party :slight_smile:
http://rotofugi.com/home/template_permalink.asp?id=183

Ill be there the second day, just to hang out. Its my first contest ive ever been to. Will there be plenty of trading going on?

Full info:

The Midwest Classic, the final contest of the Triple Crown, will take place on July 16th in Millennium Park in Chicago. Hosting over 525 free events each year, Millennium Park is an award-winning center for art, music, architecture and landscape design. Since opening in July 2004, the Park has had millions of visitors, making it one of the most popular local, national and international destinations. The result of a unique partnership between the City of Chicago and the philanthropic community, the 24.5-acre park features the work of world-renowned architects, planners, artists and designers.

MWC preliminaries will take place on Friday, July 15th from 12 noon until 5 pm at Northside College Preparatory High School at 5501 N. Kedzie Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625.

To register and upload music, please visit the MWC page on the Triple Crown of YoYo site: http://triplecrownyoyo.com/2011/?page_id=55

There will also be an official after-party at Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery! From their site:

[i][b]After the awesome action at Millennium Park, join us at the store the evening of July 16, 6-8pm, for the Offiicial Triple Crown After-Party!  National Yo-Yo Master Steve Brown and other professional players will be giving mind-blowing demos all evening, plus we’ll have live painting by two fantastic Chicago-based artists: Jeremy Pettis & Brooks Golden. If that’s not enough, we’ll throw in some free snacks and sodas and thumpin’ beats by DJ Crotchbat.

And to round out the evening we’ll also be throwing in a special event-only Lake Monsters toy release by Chris Ryniak, designer of the Triple Crown Yo-Yo Monster seen on the image above! Stay tuned for details on the toy release…we’ll probably post up a sneak peak not too long before the after-party!

As with all of our store events, this is an all-ages happening and is free and open to the public! Come out and enjoy what should be a pretty darn fun evening!

Finally…we’ll have Triple Crown co-founder Seth Petersen in-store Monday evening, July 11, 6-7pm for an informal yo-yo demonstration and chat. Stop in for what should be a pretty low-key but entertaining taste of the upcoming festivities![/b][/i]

Address and contact info for Rotofugi can be found here: http://rotofugi.com/home/template_permalink.asp?id=183

Nice hijack of another contest thread.

Are you the same dude who showed up to flyer our contest without asking first…and then kept doing it after I asked you not to because it was against city ordinance?

i was giving them my email, to like three people, and i posted on here cause its a local thing, also i didn’t know that at first

Since it was a different event, it deserved its own thread.

It’s best to keep postings on topic within the thread.

alright, thats fine

Is it gonna happen this year again? I will definetly go to compete at least in string ladder or something like that. Just interested if any info has come to be known about this yet