MrPaul_K’s Feedbacks 🗡️

Had a great trade with Pavel. Great guy to chat to, packaged very well, yoyo came as described, shipped on time. 10 out of 10.

100% satisfaction on my side.

2 Likes

Great deal, excellent communication, fast shipping. All ok

1 Like

Bought an unknown Pickaxe from him and was a pleasant experience start to finish, good dude to chat with and shipped fast and packed very well, just be patient with Czech customs it can sit for a while sometimes. :hugs: Mine came shocking fast.

Grabbed a throw from @MrPaul_k and it was a wonderful experience. Very kind and fun to talk to, shipping was reliable and throw was in excellent condition, better than even described in my opinion. Would 100% order from MrPaul_k again. Can purchase with confidence!

1 Like

Recently had the pleasure of purchasing a few yo-yos from MrPaul_K and had a great buying experience.

As others have said, he’s great to chat with and has great recommendations on all things yo-yos. Shipping from Czech Republic to the US took just shy of 2 weeks (quick in my opinion) and the yo-yos arrived packaged incredibly securely, with no room to get rattled. The package came with some strings and a hand written note! He was even nice enough to clean the bearings of the yo-yos before shipping them to me!

MrPaul_K went above and beyond with my purchase and I look forward purchasing from him again!

Bought 2 Borealis 1s from @MrPaul_k. Shipped super fast, was extremely well packaged, and items were as described. @MrPaul_k was also very nice and pleasant to work with. I hope to deal with him again.

Had a great purchase. It went quick and was well packaged even shipping internationally. Got the most beautiful orca! Minty as described. 10 out of 10 would buy/ trade again!! Thanks :+1:

Really good experience with Paul. He shipped quickly and was very communicative throughout. He even checked to make sure i received it.

Great transaction. Very happy with purchase!

Pavel is amazing guy I recommend him to everyone for deal

Just had a trade with this guy not too long ago. Great guy to deal with, fast communication and quick shipping!

1 Like

@MrPaul_k is the man. Really enjoyed dealing with him. He’s super nice, ships fast, packs well and throws good :smile: Even went out of his way to make things right when PayPal screwed up. Highly recommended!

1 Like

I purchased a bundle of 3 from MrPaul_k, which was shipped internationally; the package arrived safely, and the yoyos are in excellent condition.

Purchased a throw from @MrPaul_k, and let me tell you, it was a pleasure doing business with him! Everything was smooth sailing. From negotiating a deal to updating me with the shipment status, I couldn’t have been more satisfied. He even added some goodies within the package (which was packed very nicely).

If you ever think about buying from him, I can 100% assure you that everything will be perfect.

1 Like

I recently purchased 2 throws from pavel, it was a great experience. Fast shipping, packaged very nicely, and im looking forward to future business. I would 100% recommend going through him anytime.

2 Likes