Motion-it’s what moves you

Feel like everytime I see all the new mail days of motion someone jokes we should just start a motion mail day/review so we don’t clog up @JEA86 updates haha

Today is my latest addition and seriously makes me want to try the perpetual proper but for now the linear is absolutely amazing super great work again and as always!

25 Likes

Strong love for this post

9 Likes

Great idea. I’ll have to come up with a good family photo

3 Likes

Makes me happy to see a new company making yoyos that people like alot

Gonna have to try one out soon. Been thinking which one I’d go with. I hear the kinetic is like top tier good but I kinda like the profiles/specs of the harmonic and accelerated more.

7 Likes

Found the missing perpetual on the bst to complete the current motion family, looking forward to all the great stuff coming to add to the movement :confetti_ball:

13 Likes

Here is the big question what’s your favorite?

3 Likes

Oh and I know you got one more :wink:

1 Like

I do have one more but wasn’t sure if that was still secret haha, I would have to say it depends on my mood truly but lately I have been grabbing my harmonic, tonight all perpetual though haha

3 Likes

Perpetual will always hold that special place in my heart, it was the beginning, and it’s honestly the flagship of our brand

3 Likes

Coolest case for the Sexiest collection i own.

13 Likes

Amazing case definitely make the motions look even cooler!

2 Likes

I know technically these can’t be purchased here but anyone else grab a linear today? Absolutely been loving this for weeks plays so fast and zippy so stable too very fun!

7 Likes

Linear was envisioned to be a smaller more compact Perpetual. What happened was, it’s the shape of a Perpetual with all the performance characteristics of Kinetic. Such a wonderful performing YoYo.

4 Likes

Glistening Amethyst

10 Likes

That purple is just a stunner, I love it.

2 Likes