**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Yeah I do that a lot, and I never can figure out how. Or almost never.

1 Like

the bind actually had a satisfying snap, got lucky lol
very cool trick, love the flying goose!

13 Likes

That bind :relieved:

7 Likes

That bind is so much more difficult than it looks. I usually end up with a snag instead of a nice snap.

2 Likes

Yea i see peopke do it all the time but i dont even understand whats happening

2 Likes

Here’s a tutorial for it

10 Likes

This is so good, and fits…This is the official week 40.5 trick… outside slack bind!
So good im adding it to the table of content… but don’t get any ideas people. We will only accept tutorial via pm to @Mystik @ryanmcg @ANGVS or myself.

3 Likes

This is a far as i got. My honk as well as my flow needs work…

Canadian Goose

7 Likes

You may have noticed it already but your goose was flying backwards.

Honestly, I, unlike your kid, give your honk a 9/10. While not their signature honk I have 100% encountered gangs of them mumbling to one another similarly. Great job.

2 Likes

Week 41: 4A Orbits

Its Offstring October! Break out those big 4A throws and bounce them off the ground a bit learning this weeks trick, Orbits

7 Likes

What if we dont have 4a yoyo :frowning:

4 Likes

Mime the actions :rofl:

You can use any yoyo… doc pop has a trick Washing Machine where in the middle of his 1A combo he takes the yoyo off the string does some 4A then puts it back on the string to finish with a regular bind. So you could do that…

I also think @mable started 4A last year with a regular yoyo and might be able to give some better advice.

I think 4A yoyos are just wider, made of plastic so you don’t care of it his the ground, and the gap at the bearing is narrow… but the physics is the same so you “could” throw 4A with your favorite BiMetal…

1 Like

Oh i thought 4a yoyos had different gaps like a responsive yoyo :sweat_smile: maybe i will try and pick one up this month

1 Like

Half spec C bearings will give you a similar gap width to 4A yoyos. So if you have any yoyos that take a half spec, you’re good to go. Any yoyo with a size A bearing will work as well. The smaller gap width only really matters for binds/regens. It’s a little annoying/quirky but if you’re really determined you can make a full size C bearing yoyo work, but I’d recommend only trying if you’ve got access to a half spec or A bearing yoyo.

I learned how to 4A last year because of the T-a-W thread while using a yotricks sage with a half spec.

Yup! Full size C bearing with various spacer widths is the standard, stock spacers usually have the gap width out of the box aound 2.2-2.5mm. YYR and Japan Tech both offer 4A models with A and D sized bearings, the big difference is mostly just how you want binds and regens to feel.

Here’s some simple leg orbits using a yotricks sage with a half spec. It took more tries than I expected. So uhhh using a 1A yoyo is a lot harder lol. Definitely give it a shot if you can though, 4A is fun! It’ll make it easier to invest in getting a proper 4A yoyo if you’ve already got a grasp of the basics.
https://imgur.com/a/CHpZbaQ

7 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for this picture! The tip to angle my NTH down was what i was missing to land this trick consistently.

2 Likes

Happy BIRTHDAY @ANGVS !

5 Likes

Word.
Happy birthday @ANGVS !!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @ANGVS

4 Likes

Happy birthday bro!

3 Likes