**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

I like your idea. The process is evolving.
I think the majority of the people active and lurking are working adults. I have 2 kids and run my own business. 90% of my throw time is on my commute. I Also struggle to learn these complex tech heavy tricks. But i often pick up something useful. Everyone will practice at thier pace. Our goal is to try and make this enjoyable for all of us and maximize everyone’s engagment either by posting videos, posting comments or starting discussions.
I’ll be honest organizing a month if tricks month after month into a coherent year sounds like a full time job. I’ll be happy to take applications for this position. (Joking around here)… i like the idea, i also like the variety of tutorials presented. Many times I’ve been exposed to tutorials and players that are totally new to me. Also for organization the first post of this thread has a link to each tutorial and to past trick a week threads. I’m still working on stuff from 2 years ago!

Year one we did a friendly contest at the end of the year. @ryanmcg and myself where voted into first place because i think everyone voting was drunk… here’s a link to that Year 1 90 sec freestyle

We can try to bring this back if there is interest?

7 Likes