**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

You inspired me to reviste it this week. Let’s see if i can get it this time around… that whip under the trapeze is really a puzzle!

2 Likes

Those of us who have sussed it, don’t give this secret up easily!

If i manage to hit the slack i still cant flip it on the land, and i still cant pop out of the final GT like the video. I have the hold the triangle open with a finger and flick it out… so… not really close :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Ugh, this one is really annoying me, can’t get my head around the beginning bit. Will try again tomorrow.

1 Like

This weeks trick coming shortly!

:+1:

1 Like

Alright friends, here we go!

TAW #24 (?) META Quick Slack

Brought to you by trustly 'ol YoyoJoe.

I dig the flow of this, really hoping to hit it. Looks quite doable.

10 Likes

This looks doable. Im halfway through like 5 tricks but i will add one more

2 Likes

Been studying the hand movements of this.

He doesn’t verbalize this, but note that when shooting the slack the NTH rotates clockwise to a palm down position. It gives a little more umfh to the slacks shooting motion.

4 Likes

Yea this one requires a little more force from the slack, almost like throwing it in, normal string tension isnt enough. Also flicking the TH harder down to the right.

4 Likes

Glad these tips were posted, as I’ve been shouting obscenities for a while for why the slack wasn’t getting close enough to getting around (I hate anyone who is good at slack tricks).

3 Likes

Yeah… that’s when things start to go downhill for me.

2 Likes

I still can’t hit the tension hooks from the first year of TAW y’all.

This will be a breakthrough week for me.

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ok, tried the new tips, still no where near hitting the slack… Friction burn though lol

1 Like

Yeah I’m still working on all the other tension hooks this one is… challenging for sure.

2 Likes

With these tension hooks, string tension is super important when you’re learning. As you get better at them it isn’t such a big deal.

2 Likes

I’ve been having fun playing with different ways to enter the trick, but its still a bit tricky to get the pacing smooth.

My tips for the slack: If I try to flick it to the right it never comes close. Ive found more of a J-shaped push down and slightly left to be pretty consistent

8 Likes

This is good, pacing is for sure the hardest part. The second mount to prepare the tension is the hardest part for me. Getting into that mount smoothly is tough

5 Likes

Sick! Love it.

2 Likes

Nice whip to 1.5, I still can’t get that down. I think that’s harder than this entire trick.

I got the hook down, but setting it up is still not smooth.

Nice pick @Mystik. This is a fun and interesting one.

4 Likes

Once i slowed the setup process down its a lot more managable. Still cant hit it all the time but once i slowed down the setup it all clicked together

4 Likes