**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Jeez, just started getting brother ninja vanish, still can’t do the hook… gonna give this week a crack now.

4 Likes

Oftely quiet- Hows everyone doing on this week…?

2 Likes

I have been derailed… ironic since i usually practice while riding the rails :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ve peace’d out this week also, been playing too much MultiVersus.

2 Likes

I can’t do Grey Poop On. It’s gross, and I can’t hold that thumb pinch.

2 Likes

Grey poupon, I cannot get that last roll through the slack loop. Yuk! Never did like the stuff.

1 Like

A bunch of commercials for grey poupon started airing when I was in… middle school I think. It was weird, so many commercials for a crappy mustard. I don’t think it sold many bottles, sure did elicit a lot of stupid jokes from kids back then though.

3 Likes

Pardon me, would you know how to do grey poupon? Why of course.

I had to go back and watch them. Haha. Worst stuff ever. :joy:. I guess I don’t get the finer things in life.

1 Like

Makez me think of another of the same era.

“Beef! - It’s what’s for dinner!”

2 Likes

Week 30: Hashbrown Chopsticks

Let’s work on a super nifty chopsticks trick this week :chopsticks:

8 Likes

Y E S
I’ve been chasing this forever. Not sure why I can’t get it. Looking forward to a bunch of different takes!

6 Likes

I will be happy if i can just peel the potatoes

Edit*
Where should i be placing the string on my fingers here. This is a hard one, i can kinda hit chopsticks but this one requires some serious control

3 Likes

This one looks fun. I never did get Titanium Chopsticks down so we’ll see.

3 Likes

This is definitely a fun one to work through.
Right now Im trying to get the final GT nice and noticeable. So far swinging it left and around further towards my TH side opens it up a bit more but mostly I end up with small ones at the end that I need to string pull to see.

Edit: Also dont be silly like me and watch the other “hashbrowns tutorial” on YT thinking it’s the full trick! It misses two steps at the start but is otherwise fine.

1 Like

What string or strings am I landing on @ 1:17?

2 Likes

Bottom string!

2 Likes

Apologies, YT compressed the ■■■■ out of it but I tried to record a video in case that helps as well Hashbrowns - YouTube

Don’t have the time today but I’ll figure out better recording techniques in the future :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Week 31 : @EOS44 ’s 1.75 Hook

What’s not to love? It’s a hook. It’s @EOS44.

Happy cake day @EOS44!

11 Likes

OH, 1.75 HOOK!

this one is spicy. Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Inital few tries I’ve whipped into some neat mounts…none are the 1.75 though lol

7 Likes