**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Hello Trick-a-Week crew!

We wanted to have a end of the year event to celebrate another exciting week at Trick-a-Week on YYE. So we are hosting a small video challenge.

Everyone that has posted at least 2 videos during the year (you are welcome to post them now in December to qualify) is eligible.
Let’s see some 30-60 sec video (nothing longer but if it’s shorter that’s cool too).

Only tricks and elements from this Trick-a-Week 2022 are allowed, check the first post for a full list of each tutorial. You can throw individual tricks back to back, or string them together for a longer combo, or part of one trick pasted onto parts of another.

All videos will be considered in a random drawing and the random winner will get a $50 Gift Certificate at YoYoExpert. I’ll run the random picker and my video will not be eligible for the prize to keep things fair.

Please post your videos on this thread and I’ll make sure to collect all names for the random drawing. Deadline to post your entry is Jan 2 2023.

14 Likes