MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Fantastic @Ne0phy73 !

1 Like

I saw it on IG!! Weā€™ll done!
I skipped that one because I couldnā€™t really follow the tutorial. After seeing you hit it i think Iā€™ll go back.

1 Like

Hey @Shwa, this trick is so satisfying, I know you can do it. If you need any help, let me know, at least the basic I can try to help.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll hit you up once I dig in.

1 Like

TAW #30 : Jensen Kimmittā€™s Worldā€™s 2010 Double or Nothing Rail Combo

Thought we try something a bit different and learn like a set piece combo than a trick in particular.

8 Likes

Sorry guys, I know I havenā€™t been very active the past few weeks since week 23.
I am back now starting today and my trick learning with my TaW family continues.

Also the index has been updated just now.

5 Likes

OMGā€¦ Cā€™mom, thats 4 month - 8hours day practice to accomplish this one.

You are back on :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

This is pretty crazy in that the very first element is something I stumbled upon on my own just this morning. In the kamikaze mount I just threw it up to see what would happened. Felt good so I kept doing itā€¦ landed the same string and exited out. To funny, it shows up here in this combo.

This one is going to take a bit of practice for sure. GL everyone.

4 Likes

So far the first part all these Kamikaze hops are very cool! Good pick moon!

3 Likes

It is not easy, obviously itā€™s a worlds routine. But I think itā€™s doable with time and effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ok guysā€¦i want to see some videos this weekā€¦i feel like this year weā€™ve upped the complexity of the tricks and we are posting a lot lessā€¦ @ANGVS and @CPC where the last 2 videos and that was 5 weeks ago!
Even if we donā€™t get this one 100% i want to see some attemptsā€¦ see how many hops and chops we are landing. This is a fun tutorialā€¦ there are a bunch of individual elements we can take away. Post what you got, dirty or not sloppy and floppyā€¦ i will mail every thrower that posts a video 2 boutique strings from my collection. Successful or almost, or whatever! Letā€™s see what we can do!

5 Likes

I hear you there. It was fun to have a slew of videos posted every week and progress updates

Ive only gotten up to the second kamikazi hop so far

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the same place and just trying to get them clean from one to the next.

It just makes you appreciate how good some of these peeps are. They make it look so effortless.

5 Likes

This is a tricky one! Iā€™ve got it learned but when I try it at speed I keep rolling in the mounts and losing spin /binding or miss some string separations. Fun trick though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Week #31 -ā€œBEAR NECESSITIESā€

I wanted to take advantage of this timing and introduce the Faiir Trade YoYo team channel and specifically our tutorial section. Give us a subscribe and see what cool stuff we have planned for the next couple months. The first tutorial that FTY is presenting comes from our team member Bear Farmer, you may know him on IG as BF_Thowes. If not check him out!

This trick is a flashy tower that I think we will all enjoy. If you do get it on video and post it please let him know @bf_throws on IG.
ENJOY!

5 Likes

Tad lost already. If you go from a 1.5, spread it open, and roll towards you over the TH index it just dismounts :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I reached out and will get some clarification asap.

Iā€™m waiting to hear back, but i started playing with it last night. From the 1.5 start i think you flip over onto the front string more then a rollā€¦ if you keep your thumbs holding the string it shouldnā€™t dismount. Itā€™s that helpful?
Iā€™ll keep working on it today and get back to you again.

2 Likes
6 Likes

@ANGVS you summoned? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome back CapitƔn!

2 Likes