MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Week #41 - 4a Off-tober (4a basics)]

i dont have a micro so the audio is going to be shitty :man_shrugging:t5: and i am not a lot of the talking guy but i am triying

4 Likes

Processing: MVI_8892.MOV…0 ähhh ops

1 Like

sorry still needsome time but its coming tommorow

1 Like

Ah you need to upload to YouTube or something similar and post the link. Can’t post the video straight to here

Well I finally got all the elements figured out yesterday, now on to the hard part of linking them together smoothly!

3 Likes

It’s FRIDAY! You know what that means!
That’s right Let’s get something new to work on. I’m gonna cram another FS gem down your throat. Hope you enjoy!

This week’s challange if you can learn the whole routine great! Or maybe you just get one or two new elements to make your FS a bit more interesting. Good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Here it is have fun with learning it if you still have questions dm me I am willing to make more tutorials​:wink::grin:

5 Likes

BTW that’s my insta

1 Like

Nice video

1 Like

min had some problems understanding the trick

1 Like

if you break it down t its just basic elements

2 Likes

ilearned the FS wasn’t that hard but realy nice one

1 Like

TAW #34 : Charles Haycock Roll Tech Combo

You guys know I love some Chuck magic.

This is today’s pick

11 Likes

That’s one wild rollercoaster!

8 Likes

Great choice!

I love this trick, especially because the first two parts are pretty standalone and can fit into other combos. I like recommending it as a good tech trick to learn when people ask; I know @FrankieJR enjoys it as well.

I need to go back and re-learn/clean up the last part, never got it as clean and consistent as I’d like.

6 Likes

I love this trick. I’ll try to record one shortly :grin:

Edit: I keep messing up the end. I’ll get back to you lol

5 Likes

I actually just finished learning this one the other day lol.

Such an awesome trick!

5 Likes

Goofed at a bit at the end but this is the best I’ll probably get tonight on camera lol

6 Likes

Oh nice! Great video Zac!
I’m about 2% completion at the moment :joy:

1 Like

Thank you buddy! You should post a video :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: