MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

@CPC dude do you eat butter for breakfast or something, your videos are always so smooth!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Great trick! Looked through your Instagram and saw you wearing a UK shirt. I live in Louisville, KY so it was cool to see lol.

2 Likes

thanks dude! most of my family is from Louisville and i grew up and started throwing in Lexington! I was actually born in Louisville as well lol, we moved lexington when i was 7 for a bit. my parents went to UK and they’re big UK sports fans lol.

2 Likes

Last day of Wrist mounts, let’s see them videos!

4 Likes

TaW #5 : Nagao Hops

I think we are all ready for a bit of a challenge, and challenging this week shall be :grin:

Good luck! this is a great looking trick, I’m just not sure if I can get it down though :joy:

7 Likes

First pop is fun since you pop into bind direction which could in lead to an unwanted bind.

4 Likes

Anyone know where a good “Trick a month” thread might be? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Woah I just noticed Evan is left handed, cool!

4 Likes

Heres my wrist mounts! Forgot what I was doing for a second after the throw :rofl:

8 Likes

Oooooh that last wrist mount entry was POG.

Great video. Fabulous bind finish. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Very very very very far from doing Nagano Hops. But got the easy bit (first hop) down and I have made my first very own repeater using that element :grin:

This is my #thingsthatrepeat

7 Likes

Yaaaaaas :tipping_hand_man:

I dig that repeater too! Flows well and seems easy to weave into combos!

2 Likes

Yup if you learnt smoothie in 2020 TaW, then this should be easy for everyone to pick up

1 Like

Also just made a # for us to use on Instagram.
Tried various things to try and get an unused hashtag.

#MoonageTaW

For your TaW insta posts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

if anyone needs to mirror the video to better understand it like i do, you can replace youtube in the URL w/ mirrorthevideo:

https://www.mirrorthevideo.com/watch?v=hNIrcRs3Vsg

4 Likes

That hurt my brain. All the controls are backwards and then my phone auto full screens it. That makes it normal and not backwards anymore.

Nice combo @MoonageMin, it was very clean. You’re getting very good. You should do the next OP yoyos challenge give away. The second one was a lot easier anyway.

4 Likes

Thanks Sean! @Oroboryo
Getting more comfortable I think. :grin:

1 Like

yeah it’s definitely geared towards using on a computer, wonder if there’s a youtube mirroring site that works on phones, maybe not since they’d likely have to download, mirror, then rehost the video.

1 Like

NHop2WristM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKq0gT6ifHu/?igshid=eh2pbeyg1mos

5 Likes