MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Thanks. I simply forgot about this one.

2 Likes

I dont see how the rejection forms the triangle. Iā€™m missing something.

2 Likes

Not sure what ur looking for. Did you try it? If not do it first then u can see what it is all about.

Iā€™m trying to magic drop into the triangle and Iā€™m just not seeing how forms.

1 Like

You do the standard shockwave thing with landing on the back string. But while ur doing it you rotate ur NTH to make a twist in the string. Take a precise look in my video on my NTH.

3 Likes

Yes! Thanks. I wasnā€™t seeing the twist on the NTH.

lotsā€™oā€™knots to untie in the last couple of days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool could you do it? It is easy if you got it once.

I have an unrelated camera question. What does everyone use to shoot these videos?

Iā€™m dabbling with a webcam but it doesnā€™t seem to have enough frame rate and I get lots of trails.

How about editing, any favorite software?

1 Like

iPhone no specific software. But my video look like sh*t when I have no daylight.

3 Likes

You keep posting your videos Im learning new things each time.
@Ne0phy73 i love your kwijibo and Iā€™ve started using that to flow into a key chain element which i always thought was cool but couldnā€™t work it in.

As for filming i just use my android phone and a tripod. Deff use dark t-shirts otherwise the string gets lost. A dark background helps but if your shirts dark your probably fine. Best light source is behind the camera in some way.

3 Likes

Thanks bro! It is a good feeling to know that there is someone who likes, hahaha. About my videos, I definitely need to improve it, no white shirt (which is the colour that I normally wear), and maybe adapting a darker background, thanks for the tips!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t either the first watch, and I think thats part of why I like it!

5 Likes

3 new WristMounts and one cheesy whipā€¦ itā€™s long but i actually landed my bombs!

8 Likes

That was rad! Especially doing it all in one throw!

All this spirit bomb progress is telling me that the current threadā€™s power level is over 9000

6 Likes

Very impressive 4 in a row! You have a good hard throw my friend :fist::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Ohhh boyā€¦ I didnā€™t know how to perform wrist mount or spirit bomb, so Iā€™m doing baby stepsā€¦ Trying to do some different entrance, but this is the best Iā€™ve got until now:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcTp3jBZbJboX_1tZ7RT2IqjvaW84tGfgGdd00/?igshid=ytu2t0vjlnlu

Atm, trying to understand the mechanics behing Spirit Bombā€¦ Iā€™m almost there. Thatā€™s 2 in one for meā€¦ Thanks for this challenge, it was very instructive.

3 Likes

We have not seen any repeaters yet and I love repeaters.
This one is not very smooth but a fun idea for a wrist mount repeater.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcYnD2i5bx/?igshid=65ggnwjt5mhq

7 Likes

Okay, I could master the Idea behind Spirit Bomb but I need to improve my hit rate, overall, Iā€™m happy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKd0aUihvn6RXKfS2v5L49JDVQvOzX_VZ4j8fw0/?igshid=1lnhugvpzdv5k

Also tried to use a Black background, but I donā€™t have enought clothā€¦ so I will keep exploring on how to make better videos. With my phone camera I couldnā€™t frame just the torso and the yoyo, my video keep auto-focusing/blurring. And finally understanding on how to use IG, lol, just watched a super nice yoyo combo from twich77.

5 Likes

Hey, @Ne0phy73 . I just requested to follow on IG. Thanks.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ you deff get a gold star :star2: for taking this thread to the next level. That is such a cool and perfecto repeater. You have some good aim!

2 Likes