MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Way to go buddy!

2 Likes

Sorry for not posting, I have been learning some tricks and Iā€™ve been learning the converge tricks, so I havenā€™t really recorded at all but just know I have done some tricks. Iā€™ve gotten smoothie, super flow, speed combo, jacks slack, ninja vanish, bouncy castle, and things.

5 Likes

I canā€™t seem to get passed the first 3 stepsā€¦ i must be lactose intolerant

4 Likes

I had the same problem. I skipped it and learned the next part then went back. Itā€™s pretty easy to get into any part of Rancid Milk to work on separately.

3 Likes

do you mean the part after the first string undercut? thatā€™s the part that gave me the most trouble. it turned out i was grabbing the wrong string with my yoyo-hand pointer finger. when i did it slow, the string that looked like it was going ā€˜acrossā€™ was the wrong string. I was curling my opposite-hand pointer finger towards me instead of pointing it out/across my body, and after i straightened out my finger, it was clear that the string going across was the string coming over my opposite-hand thumb, but if your pointer is curled in (from previous step) the strings are in the wrong order, and the string doesnā€™t get wrapped around correctly.

3 Likes

ughā€¦ that sounds like i can do the trick well or something, i should have said ā€˜thatā€™s the part that has given me the most trouble so farā€™ - i havenā€™t even tried to learn anything beyond the ā€˜punch-trapezeā€™ mount.

ā€¦ and of course, now that i said that iā€™m having more trouble than before with the first roll-pop-up part.

2 Likes

Lol no i meant the first 2 steps the Hodini hops. Zero accuracy at times

1 Like

yeah, i have no consistency with those hops either. iā€™m beginning to be able to make them look like hops, tho. it feels like the trick with the first hop is to rotate my left hand counter-clockwise, and keep my pointer finger angled away (pointed up at the beginning) so my middle finger gets turned horizontal, and the string slips off the middle finger, but but the pointer finger keeps a hold on the string.

that other part of the trick just didnā€™t make sense to me at all; i couldnā€™t figure out what i was doing wrong for a long time, even after watching that section at 1/4 speed for at least 15-20 minutes.

2 Likes

So, whatā€™s been everybodyā€™s favorite trick so far? You guys (and partially me) have had a good 45 weeks of tricks, so whatā€™s your favorite been? I just learned ryosuke iwasawas combo today, and itā€™s SO fun. Gotta be my favorite already.

2 Likes

This one is cool, my favorite video of this was Spencer during the 365 Yoyo Tricks Project. He did it on a Walter. Been trying to get this trick down on Walter for awhile. Should sit down and work on it again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting on the 52nd trick to decideā€¦ but week #11 i think was R I combo and i do agree. I used it in my scales.

2 Likes

I can get all the way through now but it is far from smooth. This has been distracting me today https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGH9-jbBdVG/?igshid=n5fhqvntfd78 itā€™s a fun slack to add to your trick set.

2 Likes

My attempt:

5 Likes

Nice job man! Rancid Milk is hard enough to get down in a week without other distractions.

1 Like

Well done man. You are impressive! . I can get to the first houdini mountā€¦i claim that as victory for now :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks yā€™all. @AKYOYOMIKE youā€™ll get it soon. The guy on the tutorial makes it look sooo easy but it is tough to get it to flow smoothly.

1 Like

Did you manage to land this crazy thing @CPC? I think I need to watch it 9,000 more times to see exactly what is going on.

If you are talking about the Instagram trick, yep yep. Canā€™t catch the suicide properly though just the grab. Here it is:

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Holy! $&!Ć· dude your sick!

2 Likes