Monkey finger Gelada combo packs.

I really like the look of the Gelada and these combo packs coming out tomorrow are awesome. They come with a shirt, snot, and a throw (assuming gelada and maybe a couple of packs with the Evil yo). And the other combo is everything they make. So im assuming their new lube, snot, shirt, pick, a yoyo (maybe 2?), and anything else im forgetting that they make. And there is probably is more packs but thats not important right now :stuck_out_tongue: . I was just wondering on the price really. Iā€™m not a big spender on yoyo stuff but i may have to save up some money and buy a combo pack as soon as i can :stuck_out_tongue: .

Ray and Tawd are really cool guys. The combo packs will probably only have the Gelada since I believe there are pretty much little to no Evil-Yoā€™s left at this point besides what might be on yye.

Where do they release??

on their website i believe tomorrow. not sure if its proper to post on here so if you need it just pm me.

I did an unboxing showing all the stuff in the combo packs. Itā€™s not a combo pack itself, but shows everything theyā€™re currently making. There will be 2 combo packs: one with a shirt, throw and Snot. And one with everything they make.

The new snot is great, they repackaged it as well.
Iā€™ve been using the new lube as well, itā€™s pretty great stuff as well.

Video and photos of everything, and some initial review notes are at:
http://www.sniffy-yo.com/2012/06/monkeyfinger-gelada-yoyo-unboxing.html

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Still nothing on their site up regarding combo packs. On the shop theres a tab for it but thereā€™s nothing in it. I wanna see the price!!!

I think they tweeted it would be at 7pm, though I may be mistaken.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

awwww thank youā€¦ im not on twitter so i would never of found that out :pā€¦ (untill 7 rolls around of course)

I may be mistaken. Iā€™d check their twitter and Facebook pages to be sure.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I think youā€™re right. Not released yet.

I donā€™t think theyā€™re coming out today.

no me neitherā€¦ THEY LIED!!! No jk i can wait there is probably somethin upp.

If youā€™re basing that on my mentioning what they may have tweeted, keep in mind I said I wasnā€™t certain. Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t lie either way.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

yeahh i was kidden no worries. I emailed them and they said the site is loading up right now. He said 30 mins or lessā€¦ but that was like an hour ago. Still should be up soon!

The Gelada (or Gelato, as it is nicknamed) plays very, very well.
You wonā€™t be disappointed.

If you are, then wellā€¦ I canā€™t really say anything else. Haha.

No combo packs on the website :frowning:

Its up!! $120 for just the throw. Comes in 4 amazing color schemes. Once you click the throw you want theres three choicesā€¦ just the throw, +$16 for a shirt and snot, and +$40 something bucks for the ā€œeverything packā€. I dont know if im going to be able to buy one right now :frowning: but i may have to wait for another run if there is one, or a trade. If theres still some available in a month or so ill get one and be able to call it mine :slight_smile:

The new lube is definitely worth checking out.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Is the Gelada going to be on YYE??

should beā€¦ i dont see why not. The first run seems to be pretty small on their siteā€¦ and i also saw alot of different color schemes on the facebook page. So im expecting them to turn up here and there on site in due time.