MK1YoYos x YoYoExpert MAY GIVEAWAY!

Yoooo finally got it. Super tough trick but looks sick! Shoutout Jack!

3 Likes

Took me longer than I’d like to admit but I finally hit it!! Thanks for an awesome trick I had a blast pushing myself to hit it.

Can someone let me know if my video link posted to me other post, it shows it weird on my end so I’m
Trying to make sure I can be seen. Tia

1 Like

Instagram links don’t embed well here but the link works if you click it, it takes you to an insta vid of you crushing this trick. Imgur or YouTube embed better and maybe re upload it w one of those to make sure it’s embedded properly for the entry but idk how strict they want to be. Nice work too

2 Likes

Thank you!! I have Imgur so I will try it with that!!! I appreciate the help

Repost link from Imgur incase the insta one didn’t work.

4 Likes

I got a couple of hits on video, but this is one where I do not audibly gasp that I landed it.

3 Likes

Gave myself as big a window to land this trick as possible lol. Long string + Heist

6 Likes

Done :smiley:

5 Likes

figured id scoot in before the deadline, this trick took me sooo much longer to hit than it should’ve

4 Likes

I forgot about this contest but here’s a last minute entry

6 Likes
2 Likes

fun and hard tower

nothing like cutting it close to the deadline eh

1 Like

WINNERS TBD STILL! - Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

There were so many GREAT entry’s and we couldn’t believe how many people were able to land this amazing trick! - Since we received so many entry’s we are adding 2 additional YYE $25 Gift Cards as prizes for Jack’s Pick! :slight_smile:

ALL WINNERS will be announced later today! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Can’t wait to find out who one!! Good luck everyone

Thank you everyone who participated in the giveaway! - There were 48 entry’s (including the bonus entry’s from Instagram) - @Jckpth and us are really amazed on how quickly people learned this amazing trick!

Special Thanks and shoutout @MarkD for hooking it up with a SWEET prize and of course for Jack for posting such a sick trick! :slight_smile:

Congrats to DanylloBarbiero for winning the Secret Unreleased MK1YoYo!

7 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all participants! It was very cool ! look forward to more new insane tricks from Jack!

4 Likes

Omg wth I can’t believe this :heart_eyes: such a great surprise to just wake up and see I won the video giveaway, this is sick :heart:

Thanks so much to @YoYoExpert @MarkD and @Jckpth for this great contest I enjoyed sooo much to participate, the trick was super sick and had super fun to create a video for it with some ideas and care.

Congratulations to everyone to have participated and did their best also to write down advices and help and share each other, this community as always is the best!

Much love :heart:

7 Likes

Ayeee thank you to YYE for hosting the contest and to Jack for the trick!