Mk1 x Spiral - Sliver

Wow, those went fast! Congrats, @MarkD, Spiral, and the rest of the team for such a successful launch. Everything looks stunning - obviously the yoyo itself, but the theme, packaging, artwork - everything looks so professional and fantastic. Next week looks like it’s going to be one of my best mail days in recent memory. I’m already starting to wonder about another run since I wasn’t able to get every colorway that I wanted :joy:

5 Likes

Sweet, those went super fast.

Missed the PK, so I got the Varia fade.

4 Likes

I went b grade cucumber :cucumber: had to go straight to mark since I missed my alarm for the YYE drop. Real excited for this one.

7 Likes

I went with a b grade laser fade and a Varia fade. mk1 website was being super slow but I was patient and just waited for everything to load without refreshing any pages and still managed to snag 2. :ok_hand::smile:

6 Likes

I got through 5 seconds early from F5ing and snagged the first Taro :relaxed:

3 Likes

I had to grab the laser fade, couldnt pass up the matching RBC/Sliver pocket combo lol

7 Likes

Same here. Wanted the PK but still very happy with the varia fade colorway. Fun stuff

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support on the Sliver :heart:

here’s a celebratory trick.

13 Likes

Varia guud

11 Likes

Just wanted to stop by to say a couple of things:

1. This is a great yoyo. I don’t own a sub-38mm width yoyo that performs as well as this one does, so it will be staying in my collection as it fills a niche that I wasn’t really sure was a possibility. The packaging is brilliant and I love the colorways that you guys ended up going with. Might try to hunt down a Ness at some point; I’m still sad I missed out on those.

2. Mark is a stand-up guy who went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my Sliver. I’m a little blown away. Thank you for your kindness and being willing to stand behind your product.

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy you’re enjoying it. We had a LOT of fun designing the packaging!

2 Likes