Mk1 x Spiral - Sliver

The orange one is Rockin’ and makes me want Steak.

4 Likes

Yes! Earthbound was my jam back in the day and Ness was always my go-to in Smash. They really need to put more yoyo wielding characters in video games.

2 Likes

The fact that there is an Earthbound version makes it really damn hard to commit to the laser fade to match the RBC lol

5 Likes

Ness is easily top 3 for me. Hard to pick #1, but hes for sure top 3 for me in every Smash lol

2 Likes

Mk1 is one of the few brands that make me consider getting more than one because the color choices are too good.

6 Likes

I did that with the RBC, and I’d be lying if I said I wasnt considering it for the Sliver lol. I got the EOS44 version RBC which has Legend of Zelda references with the Heart engravings, and b-grade laser fade for EDC in my pocket. Might snag the PK Sliver for the shelf, and the b-grade laser fade for the pocket LOL

1 Like

This looks so good wow

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t get the PK or Metroid references, so that doesn’t help my decision making. Also love the purple, clear and of course the laser fade (which would match an RBC and Umbra here).

2 Likes

Damn them for making so many good colors ;]

1 Like

Sneak peak! Countdown will be up later today.

23 Likes

You guys literally get the best product shots every time.

7 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I feel old being able to remember when that MTG creature debuted.

2 Likes

Hyped for this. Purple or Silver I can’t decide. Maybe both. I’m excited to pit this against my Senban and see which one I favor.
On a separate note: I can’t look at the Spiral logo and not see Skull Kid from TLoZ.

4 Likes

Really struggling to pick a color. My brain says laser fade to match the RBC, but my heart says snag that Ness colorway

6 Likes

Will there be b grades in the ness colorway?

3 Likes

Love the colorways!

2 Likes

Yep! There should be 4 A grades and 4 B grades of PK Sliver.

6 Likes

Agreed, I love YYE product shots.

4 Likes

I went for the PK Gold in the end!

6 Likes