Mile High Yoyo Club was POPPIN today!

Jon Gates, Chris Rodrigues, Zach Gormley, Mr Bapezilla, LK Glass with some new glass yoyos, Yoyo Fox, Jakob Austin and more what a fun club today!

If you live in Colorado or come through on a visit come see us!

32 Likes

Sheesh looks like a good time.

2 Likes

Seems fun I need to make an excuse to visit family up there when y’all are meeting.

2 Likes

I will create a meet to match any visitor’s schedule and a good group will make it out no matter when we did it. We have ad hoc meet ups happening between sub groups of members all the time. Our scene is as lively as it has ever been. It is SO MUCH FUN!!!

6 Likes

Picked up a new piece from local wizard @yoyoyoga @LKglass on insta if you don’t know you really should

Yoyo Fox got a way better pic of the gang today

17 Likes

Is that made of glass?

2 Likes

Too dope, love how active Colorado is in the community! Plus ya know uh, having a world champ ain’t too bad either :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, hand blown glass fixed axle throws by @lkglass on insta. He’s been consistently upping his own bar at this point. He’s been doing some absolutely bonkers cool stuff. Check him out on insta! :fire:

7 Likes

Yeah it’s insane 100% glass fixed axle

3 Likes

The glass throws alone make me want to plan a trip just to try one. Love watching folks play with them on insta.

2 Likes

I’m going to do a post this week showing the evolution of LKglass it has been amazing to watch from the front row

4 Likes

Those are such beautiful works of art. And I imagine that glass would make a very slick axle. I hope in your upcoming post you’ll highlight how well they hold up. Glass “seems” like it would be scary to throw. It’s so awesome that your area has such a group. People are lame here and you couldn’t get them to come together for much of anything.

4 Likes

They are remarkably durable, similar to high end functional glass pieces. I even wear rings while throwing mine and the little clinks pose no harm. They play like a hand turned wood fixie. So many players at Nats were amazed by the glass yoyo that you can actually play. Here is a pic of the best piece he has made to date next to some functional glass - this glass fixie was played by so many names you would know.

14 Likes

Always amazed by those glass throws.

Just incredible.

2 Likes