METHOD by UNPRLD x SOCHI - Available Thursday 11/23 - 8PM EST!

Method_Feature
Junsang Park’s new signature yo-yo, the Method is a collaboration between UNPRLD and Sochi!

Junsang Park lives a very methodical lifestyle. Everything follows a form, routine, or pattern, and it showed in his previous yoyo the seiji. However, he also finds that relaxation is necessary in everyone’s day to day life, so he wanted to make a yoyo that would promote easy play and enjoyment.

Method_Feature2

The Method is an H-profile shape distinct from Park’s competition-oriented bimetal Seiji, this yo-yo offers a comfortable daily use feel, boasting precise control, a subtle floating sensation, and a cost-effective design, making it suitable for various settings, whether on stage, at home, or on the go.

Aqua-Green-Fade-WYYC-Method Aqua-Green-Fade-WYYC-Method-02 Aqua-Green-Fade-WYYC-Method-03

A yoyo meant to be enjoyed without thinking about the pressure of competition. Enjoy life more with Method.

15 Likes

Gonna have to get one of these eventually. Hyped it’s slightly undersized. I like the brown one the most. Hopefully everyone else doesn’t so I can get one haha.

Pretty please everyone, can you leave for me an aqua coloured one for when I wake up? The drop is basically at my 1am or something similar, Junsang is my favourite player and Unprld one of my favourites brands as you know :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I absolutely love the look of the polished unprld models, clean and subtle cuts

this yoyo looks like a crazy amount of fun

Snagged one in Aqua w/ some pink strings to compliment. Looks to be a super stable and snappy throw!