Merry Bestest Day Of The Year Ever Everyone! ☘

My go to challenge for myself lately has been to fingerspin the Sherpa. Still haven’t been able to land a smooth one.

2 Likes

Thanks, Friend.

2 Likes

Woohoo… today (18th) is my Birthday…

I just wish I could remember how old I was?

7 Likes

happy bday @yoyodoc… you know how old you are ya dirty bird!

4 Likes

Dirty bird, you say?

Well; it’s Mr. old dirty bird to you!

No respect on my Birthday, even🙀

This is the saddest day of my life…

4 Likes

today is my dads birthday too.

1 Like

Amazing… it’s my sons’ fathers’ Birthday too.

7 Likes

misunderstood lol.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @yoyodoc

2 Likes

Hey Happy Birthday (yesterday!) @jsn!

And @yoyodoc (today!)

…do they even make a number that high?

Oh and Happy Birthday @PCaliyoyos’s dad!
And and @yoyodoc’s son’s dad!..wait! lol :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday Doc! I wish you a year full of good health and safety from covid!!

4 Likes

could it be, that @yoyodoc is the parallel universe bi-coastal yoyo father of @PCaliyoyos? the resemblance is striking!!!

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks… a random note>

When I went into work on Monday (I work 2nd shift-1:30pm till 10 Pacific time) a few guys caught me on the way to the clock and told me the Bosses wanted me to go home. When I got to the Service counter; there was a memo on the Board stating that any employee 60 or older; can go home at full pay for at least the next 2 weeks🙀.

I asked them if It had to go home’? They said no but you are recommended to go.

I always take my Birthday off. So I already knew I would be off on Wednesday. But I had a secret mission. A female cat that needed to be ‘fixed’. So I told the Bosses that I would work Monday and Tuesday…

So, last night about 9:45pm; out of about 7 cats that hang around our worksite. The ‘right cat’ just walked right into my Electronic trap.:wink:

I’ve done pet rescue for over 40 years. So this is no How cool am I, story.

I just have a habit of focusing on other things besides ‘me’.

So… my plan to continue working while setting up to catch the cat worked out perfectly.

I usually do what I call the ‘Reverse Birthday Program’, by doing some small deed that does nothing to personally benefit me.

7 Likes

Happy St Patrick’s Day (a day late for me, sorry)! :smiley:

4 Likes

happy birthday @yoyodoc

2 Likes

are you suggesting YoyoDoc is my father? :joy:

3 Likes

That 35-40 second combo! And ender!

1 Like

did you know that Connor seals is my great, great, great, uncles goldfishs dog walkers cousin

5 Likes