Medium skilled player yoyo

I don’t know how to bind yet. If I get a unresponsive yoyo now, will it be tought to learn it, or should I wait until I know how to bind to get it? Anyway, can you learn to bind without a unresponsive yoyo?

You can learn to bind on any yoyo that spins decently. I learned on a responsive 20 dollar yomega. I would get a yoyo with a responsive setting that comes with the ability to go unresponsive. Examples of this include the dark magic 2, the sfx, the yoyorecreation diffusion (though I have heard mixed reviews) or the yoyo factory ONE if you want something less expensive.

EDIT: sorry did not see your budget so the dm2 and sfx are out unless you can go over budget. However, the yoyojam classic is ten bucks and can be made unresponsive for $10 more.

I’m still not sure what to choose between: yyj Legacy II, yoyorec Division, yyf ONE and yyj Classic.

If I choose the yyf ONE I’ll probably get the yyj surge.

Well, no one probably recommends this but the yomega dash tribal edition. I’ts a nice pocket throw and can sleep pretty well, also, it’s $30 so not going over your budget but also make sure you get an unresponsive version and not the other one.

I think getting a ONE and Surge is an excellent idea since you get a smaller and a larger throw that way

I have order a Surge and a ONE gacek edition.

I was going to suggest the Flipside. It is actually a good learner and is a decent yoyo with either the large or small bearing in. I can’t say the same for other gimmick learners like the Velocity which I think is garbage. The surge is a great choice I think tho.

Thank you for all your proposition!