Matt Mullins Yo-yos! ❤️❤️ Unprofessional Unboxing Series

Do you mind adding me on tik tok?

I am trying to create content, would love to see others

FB:

Instagram: Matt Mullins (@mattmullinsyoyos) • Instagram photos and videos

Tik Tok: TikTok - Make Your Day

Thanks fam. Love all of you. Sorry i haven’t been around much. Between Yo-yoing, being a dad, full time job, and full time student. ■■■■ still wild.

Would appreciate you :fire::fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

I work for the feds can’t use no clock app however I’ll follow your other socials

3 Likes

I don’t tik and or tok but I followed you on IG.

2 Likes

appreciate all the follows so far, guys! Please keep them coming. I’m returning the favor due to me wanting to watch you Yoyo haha

6 Likes

I guess I will start a Youtube soon, I will be posting that as well! I have been following everyone back, if I’ve missed anyone please message me!

Love all of you!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Remember kids like subscribe and comment or the algorithm will bury the content into the abyss

3 Likes

What does that mean?

YouTubes algorithm for showing people content relies on engagement. Shorts get the most attention but regardless a subscriber is just a way to get notified the real test that your videos get views is if they get comments and likes.

It’s a whole thing it’s why you’ll hear like and subscribe or smash that like button as an outro for many big YouTubers.

Similar engagement metrics are used on instagram reels and ticktock to decide what goes on people’s feeds.

Edit: Bumping the link so it stays at the end where it deserves

3 Likes

Phat John Cena

7 Likes
4 Likes

Please subscribe!

2 Likes

Titanium Yo-yo, Lame Trick. They go hand and hand like wine and cheese.

@G2_Jake

6 Likes

Throwin a wolf tonight.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @_Z1

3 Likes

I just followed you on IG. (@badrawb) Videos are siiiick!

All of my minimal yoyo content is posted to IG stories after one too many drinks and finally hitting a random trick I’ve been working on, fair warning. :skull:

2 Likes

Ay Rob! Thank you so much for the follow brother. I know there are a million different choices for our entertainment nowadays, so I just appreciate you following me. I’m gonna do the same.

1 Like
4 Likes

Since I completely slept on passing 100 subscribers on the Youtubes, I figured I would give you an extra push this morning to follow if you haven’t already. Are you ready for some mediocre Yo-yoing? I hope so.

Since you’ve helped me get to here, I figured the least I could do was give back. At 250 subscribers, we will be giving this away. Shouldn’t take me long to get there with this bad boy up for grabs. Once again. Thank y’all. :heart:

Ghostberry AL7 Banshee 22

6 Likes

Less than 100 subs away. Which is wild. Thank you so much everyone!

8 Likes