Matt Mullins Yo-Yos! Community Spotlight!

I wanted to join but TikTok is the one place I canโ€™t go due to the work I do. Hope yall have fun there.

1 Like

Another one in this boat but more because I refuse to do anymore social media than I already use haha if you go live on YouTube ever Iโ€™ll try to be there

1 Like

Love yall! 500 sub giveaway! Not happy with sound but just #dealwithit.

Love yall again! we giving away something else at 1000 lets gooooo

14 Likes

Nights and weekends baby

4 Likes

Im pretty much scrambling at this point to figure out what im gonna give away. Yall slow down on subbing please. :joy::joy::joy: jk hit that link homies.

11 Likes

That escalated quickly!! Congrats bro

1 Like

There is a bit of a snowball effect. Very cool seeing this build up from the bottom so quickly.

1 Like

Congrats homie

1 Like

Pretty big news regarding my current giveaway for 1,000 subs on Youtube!

Jake has reached out to me yet again and wants to give another Yo-yo away! I am incredibly thankful for the homie offering to take care of the supporters of my page and it means even more to me that I am getting to give the best Yo-yo brand in the world away to you guys.

What is he sending? Idkโ€ฆ We will all find out together when I get it in.

Everyone sub quick. A free G2 Yo-yo is on the line.

As always I appreciate you and this community. Getting to be here is an absolute thrill of a lifetime.

I look forward to growing as a person and as a yo-yoer with you guys by my side.

Also, shout out to G2 for putting some minutes on my Tracfone so I could make this post.

Also! Happy Halloween brothers and sisters! :heart::heart:

16 Likes

Congrats!

Thank you for all the congrats too. Love all of you.

My little plumbers.

6 Likes

You should add Jake to a framily plan.

1 Like

If I do that Jakes gonna have to marry me. Not in the marriage way either :joy::joy::joy:

Playing casually in the front yard gets some great stares as people drive by.

We have flew by 1000 subs on Youtube. So thank you to everyone who helped me get there.

If you enjoy any part of this content, please follow along on all my socials

10 Likes

What did you miss from my live on Tik Tok tonight?

Just this 30 seconds.

Come hang out with me soon? :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Oh dang brother! That was effin smooth boi!

1 Like

:heart::heart:

5 Likes

Forcing myself to learn something new. Now to make it smooth so Iโ€™m not out here looking silly. :joy::joy::joy:

Werrd Irony is the throw.

5 Likes

Love yall for enjoying my crappy tricks. Even if you dont though I still love you.

Peace and Chicken Greece. :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Youโ€™re crushing it Matt!!! :fire:

1 Like