Matt Mullins Yo-Yos! Community Spotlight!

130 subs away my friend! LETS GO!

6 Likes

Matt Mullins is seriously the dude I was expecting the throw but not all the awesome extras do yourself a favor and go sub to his channel

7 Likes

Just subscribed!! I’m just learning and I like to see how everyone has their unique style.
Good luck with your channel!!!

3 Likes

Congrats again Corliss! Want to see you slinging that thing soon!

Thank you guys so much for everything. Your kindness and love are felt through the internet airwaves. Please follow all my socials, and remember to throw the heck out of G2 Yo-yos. We are now 81 subs away from our next giveaway which is sponsored by G2 Yo-yos. Get the best yo-yo in the world…free… Sub quick.

I am seriously beyond thankful. I know you have a choice as to where to spend your minutes. Thank you for watching. :heart::heart::heart:

Yo-yo used G2 Carbine

4 Likes

Just got this tsunami - BIG, POWERFUL, STABLE just like me. Oversized and 68 grams but still feels great in the hand. This gal flys when pushed. What a lovey new throw.

If you enjoyed the trick, take a look at my YouTube. Im 68 subs away from a G2 giveaway.

Enjoy the day fam :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Spend a minute with me this morning. Tsunami time. :heart::heart::fire::fire:

9 Likes

Love yall. Tsunami to the face! :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Talk toys not ppl. This man :fire:

3 Likes

We have passed 500 subs on YouTube! The G2 giveaway is full-blown happening and live!

I appreciate all the love and criticism I’ve been receiving from my videos. It’s all in fun and I hope to continue to embrace growth. As always I appreciate the heck out of everyone! If you enjoy any part of this content please consider following along. :heart:

5 Likes

Good morning beautiful people :heart: spend some time with me this morning :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday fam! I appreciate you!

5 Likes

Love you guys

6 Likes

Giveaway will be held on Halloween night :heart::heart: I will be going live from the world famous trailer park studios and the next winner will be announced and we can have some fun! Once again huge thanks to Jake at G2 Yo-yos for sponsoring my giveaway and I hope you all win!

Thank you to this community for everything. You guys are the reason this is fun. Cant wait to hang out on this spooky occasion :heart:

6 Likes

Mr. Matt,

I will have to catch up on this one. Will be out with the Littles Trick or Treating (Yes, I am dressing up).

Let me paint a picture for you. It’s 2010, we listening to 3 6 and I’m slinging a Throw Monkey.

If you enjoy this content at all, small bearing or large bearing, please consider following along.

Love all of you.

11 Likes

This one hits home.

Why were you still slinging a throw monkey in 201p and not a hayabusa? I’m not trying to call you out but all the kids with the pumped up kicks were rocking them in 2010.

Going live for a little bit. First time doing so, so any sort of friendliness is appreciated :heart:

2 Likes
1 Like

Anyone want to go live with around 4:30 or 5 cst? Lets learn a trick together? What yall think?

1 Like