Mandela Effect?

I’m having one of those Mandela effect moments. National Yo-Yo day is the 6th, but I could swear it was set up as a mistake that Donald Duncan Sr wasn’t born on the 6th, but everything I search shows Donald Duncan Sr Birthday as the 6th. I could swear someone got the birth date wrong when National Yo-Yo day was created.

I could have sworn there was a discussion on this but I can’t find it searching.

Maybe it’s hanging out with the last copy of Sinbad’s Shazam.

1 Like

Pikachu just always gets me. That bastards tail was black 100%. And Brittany spears lost her microphone. That one’s crazy too

3 Likes

Berenstein or Berenstain?

2 Likes

lol I thought yoyo day was picked because the 6/6 kinda look like a string attached to a yoyo :skull:

5 Likes

Mine is the Fruit of the Loom cornucopia, I swear that was in the logo. I never knew what it was, it always made me think of “Bugles”. It wasn’t until I read Hunger Games and saw the movie that I was like “Oh, it’s a cornucopia”

1 Like

Berenstein, that’s what I swear I remember

3 Likes

Yeah I believe it had the cornucopia too. Little things to make you question it all :crazy_face:

As I got older I didn’t like pikachus design and then it dawned on me that the Mandela had happened

He looks so plain with out his black tip

The proof is still there that he had a black tip in that picture picture has a solid black tail and then pikachu has a half black tail then Raichu is all yellow… I also remember berenstein as does my wife

2 Likes

This is the one I remember.

1 Like

tumeric or turmeric?

Okay, maybe it is just Marvel’s Time Agency collapsing two universes onto its each other.

It’s weird I am seeing this West Virginia Herald showing Donald Duncan Sr being born June 8th 1893 in Rome, OH.

But Wikipedia and others are showing June 6th 1892 in Kansas City Missouri. But hey, we are to trust the internet right?

D day is an unfortunate day to celebrate yo-yos.

I thought I had heard that somewhere too. Found this link- National Yo-yo Day -(idk if it’s very reputable)

2 Likes

Thank you,

I didn’t think of going to the National Today site, but the write up was exactly what I remembered. I just thought it was a post on the forum.

1 Like