Making Sprites For a Game I'm Making

SO this is literally what it sounds like…I’m making a game, mostly since I am in Video Game Design for College, so I’m posting some of the sprites, asking for what y’all think.

This one need to be improved, I know,and finished…His name I am unsure of…Nothing stereotypical or generic for a ninja Character.

The game is futuristic, and this character has a Plasma Blade style weapon as well as Shuriken. So I will post more as they come up and are done. Let me know what y’all think of them!

Mercury, Needs some more work, I know…She will be finished soon…

They look good.

1 Like

Very cool. What platform will the game be on?

I think you should take the top lines off of the girl’s boobs. I can’t explain why, but I think it would look better. I may be wrong.

Waylon…I sad I wasn’t done…lol. thanks for the advice…ill try it I didn’t realize that till you mentioned it

I’m glad to help. Being an artist myself, I always appreciate useful, constructive criticism.

I totally love that we are the same way…Help is always appreciated here, trust me, I use it a lot.

Look Better now?

She needs a more womanly figure. She is built like a man currently.

Zzzzz…

I’m sorry logi…I didn’t know you were so pro at making things in paint.Exe. :stuck_out_tongue:

You evil person, I has no paint.exe I HAS A MAC