Miscellaneous Throws. Some More Prices Dropped!

Bump

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Man every time I see this thread bump I get closer to messaging about that loop2020 and the tmbr but it’s tax season and I owe the fed a few grand so it’s not this month. :frowning: I wish you the best in your sales and if what I’m looking for is still around when I get paid next month I will hit you up.

2 Likes

Just stumbled upon this post and wanted to ask,

• Is the snack still available? (I know that’s a hot one right now)
  • Is the Yoyo Factory 44 available?
    -Is the Recess Triple Double available?
    Love seeing the little bit of collection you got! Just figured Id ask about a few of them, just in case one of them are gone already! Ill check back in tomorrow! Am eager to get another “pocket” sized yoyo! I love my DV8 and wanna add to my collection!
1 Like

Hey Neil @knsIV,

thanks for your post/questions and kind words. All of those throws you mentioned are still available. I just recently sorted out all sold throws for a clean slate. If I sell one of the now listed ones I will mark them as SOLD.

Yeah, the Snack is still fire and never went out of style I feel. It sure is a great pocket sized throw. I keep one with me at all times as a beater. As a pocket throw I’d also highly recommend the 66% Shutter. It‘s a great performer. Stable, maneuverable, fast and not at all brickish. It also looks very slick in person in that gunmetal gray colorway.

@knsIV
Looking forward to you checking back :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for your response!! I am now eager to pick one of them that I listed, and tbh your kinda selling me on the 66% Shutter :smiley: My break just finished up, but give me a few hours until lunch and I’ll DM ya my final choices! Am excited to keep the collection alive since im just getting back into throwing after not doing it for years! Excited to do business with ya!

Bump

Well…bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Do you still have the kun

1 Like

Hey Hey. Yes, then Kun is still available :+1:t5:

1 Like

Just to play fair if y’all don’t start buying his stuff I will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can say everything I’ve bought from @Thruwell has been packaged very safely and has made it to the states in 12-14 days.

3 Likes

Take 50 usd for it?

1 Like