SOLD: FS/FT: CLYW Klondike 28s, YYA Eclipse LF: YoYoFriends TiNY and other pocket throws

Hiya!

I got a beautiful CLYW Klondike in 28 stories colourway. I only recently got it, but as usual life gets on the way of hobbies so this has to go.

It has got very super minor scratches on the outer surface of the stainless steel ring. If you want to see them, you really have to look closely. I’m quite sure they’ve come from the yo-yo sliding ever so slightly when picking it up from the desk - stainless steel is quite soft and therefore easy to scratch. Let’s play it safe and say NMTBS

Comes with original unused bearing that still seems to have some storage lube in it. Enamel pin is included!

Asking 115$ plus shipping.

IZM by YoYoAddict Eclipse. This one has marks all around from usage, nothing major and is still smooth. Bearing unknown concave one, gets the job done!

Asking 20$

I’m located in Finland so be prepared to do business internationally. Hit me up with offers, worst I can say is no! More pics upon request, video/FaceTime also available.

Shipping:
10€ to EU (15€ with tracking)
20$ rest of the world (40$ with tracking)

Some trades and throws I’m interested are (by trade or cash):
CLYW Avalanche or Sasquatch (trade for the Klondike)
YoYoFriends TiNY
G2 mini lineup
YYF Popstar
CLYW Campfire
General-Yo Ministar 2

Wild card: Colossus S or Colossus VI Max in some sweet colourway

SOLD :
One Drop Rally. White with green rings. Mint, no box. As smooth as it comes, doesn’t really feel like a plastic yoyo. This has seen very slight usage and has been sitting in the drawer. Not sure about the bearing, seems to turn smooth though! agreeded price 70€ plus shipping

1 Like

Pmd,curious on shipping prices to Finland to USA
and USA to UK. Lmk thanks if anyone sees the post

the rally will sell fast.

2 Likes

Already pmd just waiting on op to reply lol

1 Like

Rally is still up for grabs due to cold feet!

I want the rally

Backup rally

Bump and update on the wants-department

I’m unable to edit the first message on this topic.

Klondike: GONE, not looking for anything ATM.

Please close

1 Like