Magnum PI couldn’t have been much of a detective if he couldn’t figure out that Higgins was Robin Masters because I was like 8 years old and I figured it out

It was obvious to me and I assume it was obvious to everyone else.

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

1 Like

Ehhhh…

The suspicion of Higgins being Masters became a theme in later episodes. But for it to be “real”, they’d have to retcon a bunch of stuff from early seasons. Higgins talking to him on the phone, seeing “Masters” from the back (or was it an obscured profile, can’t remember), etc.

Honestly, it seems like the ”higgins = masters” thing was tacked on in later seasons. Perhaps because Orson Welles, who voiced Masters, had died by then. Might have changed plans as far as how the Masters character was going to be handled.

3 Likes

Crazy, I watched that show when it was new and don’t remember knowing that Welles was that voice.

1 Like

I know a bunch of interesting trivia about Magnum PI.

Did you know that because of his car in the show, Porsche sales went up in the United States rose 25%?

Also, the helicopter pilot friend of his was actually played by Mr. T

3 Likes

1 Like

I not sure if Knight Rider helped the sales of the Trans Am too much though!!!

That is indeed very interesting because Magnum drove a Ferrari not a Porsche!

1 Like

I think @moby323 was making a funny. Mr. T also was not in the show.

Though he may have tried…he was definitely not making a funny!

The authority on humor has spoken :pray::pray::pray:

That would be the author of your avatar!

Well I settled for this because I couldn’t think of anything quite as profound and unique as a deer :confused:

Bet I’m funnier than you

Was that at me?

Yeah, matter of fact, I just asked and they said I am funnier.

And your picture certainly reflects that

Ah, I was talking to @KiLbUcK actually, not you.

Oh sorry my bad.

(but for the record, they said I’m funnier)

1 Like

Well what do you suggest I do man? Since you obviously have such a highly creative avatar, (that speaks volumes on your magnetic charisma btw) it only seems right that I learn from the best.

Maybe a game animal? Or is that too far too fast?