Lucas Decker - KnockOut Signature Series & Giveaway! - Releasing Friday April 14th 8pm EST

Lucas-Decker-Birthday-Final

Happy Birthday to our friend Lucas Decker! In celebration of his birthday today we are launching his Signature Edition KnockOut Series Yoyos (Available 8pm EST at YoYoExpert) along with a Birthday Giveaway! :birthday::birthday::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Lucas-Decker

Lucas Decker is a proud member of Team YoYoFactory. His TikTok account has over one million followers and his YouTube channel is growing fast and features some of the most unique content in the yoyo space!

How to Win:

Comment here Your Favorite Lucas Level! (Check out his Level Videos on his Social Media pages) @LucasDeckeryoyo

Bonus Entry on Instagram:

Follow @lucasdeckeryoyo @yoyofactoryeric @yoyoexpert
& Comment: “:birthday:” & Tag 2 friends! (on the Birthday Post)

Two random people will win either an Uppercut or KO!
If you already purchased one we will make it a $50 Gift Card to YoYoExpert! :fire:

Winner will be announced Thursday 4/20 at 12:00pm EST - Last Chance to enter is Wednesday 4/19at 11:59pm ET

Best of Luck, and don’t forget to wish a Happy Birthday to Lucas Decker! :birthday:

13 Likes

Sure level 1 got to love a good rock the baby.

Level 69, of course!

Level 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000052885589489… or Level IDK?
Brandon Vu did a recreation of this on this video at 4:19

Big fan of level 19, makes me think I should learn skin the gerbil today :3

4 Likes

It took me longer than I care to admit to find the Lucas Levels on YouTube because they’re shorts and I’m old…

Can I vote the lightsaber short? I thought that was pretty creative. Or maybe level Spider-Man?

3 Likes

#1 - Set a goal…

1 Like

Level 28 zipper looks such a fun trick to do i am still learning it

4 Likes

Dig Level 29, love a good pop n fresh

1 Like

#27 it’s a nice little front style

Level 6 Love me some loops

1 Like

Tbh I really like level spider man like who doesn’t like Spider-Man​:triumph::triumph::triumph:

Lvl 92 love the finger grind bind!!

1 Like

Level 1. Gotta start somewhere

1 Like

Level 28 always loved the flow of zipper

Level 22. Simple but clean

Level 28 zippers are meditation for me. Love to just keep zippering forever

3 Likes

Level 9. Sidewinder is awesome.

1 Like

Level 19. Its pretty frickin smooth. Btw there aren’t any yoyo websites that ship to pakistan.

2 Likes

Lucas has a YouTube video about these knockout series yoyo’s

6 Likes