Lucas Decker - KnockOut Signature Series & Giveaway! - Releasing Friday April 14th 8pm EST

Wow congrats to Lucas! I saw this video where he was filming go pro for some Yoyo review or something and a random guy started talking to him and he was just really nice and sweet to this random guy asking about yo-yos…seems like a really nice guy in general and I’m glad he’s out there spreading Yoyo awareness. I don’t know where to find the level up series after 30 but if there were any more than 3 loops, I would’ve been out at level 6

3 Likes

Level 9 mostly cause i like the # but sidewinder is very cool!

Definitely 28 because that video is the only reason I know that trick exists. Very flashy trick too!

My favorite Lucas Level is 52 because grinds are my favorite, but 48 is a great one too because I love doing gyroscopic flops! I also like how Lucas included the take for Level 62 where is almost missed the ending.

Level 27. Split the atom. Simple but impressive.

Level Spiderman

1 Like

Level thirty is my favorite because the triple or nothing is the foundation of my favorite trick black hops. And happy birthday lucas!!!

1 Like

I really like Level 29! Pop N Fresh is such a cool trick to do. Simple but effective!

Level 1. To get more people into throwing and give them an idea of “'leveling up” as they learn new tricks.

level 19, skin the gerbil is a cool trick with an interesting name

Lvl 28 here the zipper is so nice

I like this Level 21 keychain redirect

Thank you everyone who participated and wished Lucas a Happy Birthday! - There were over 70 entry’s (including the bonus entry’s from Instagram)

Congrats to AKYOYOMIKE (Winner of Uppercut) & JORDAN.LINKER (Winner of KO)

Winners reach out us to claim your prize! :slight_smile:

Uppercut Winner: Lucas Decker - KnockOut Signature Series - Uppercut - Giveaway! - YouTube
KO Winner: Lucas Decker - KnockOut Signature Series - KO - Giveaway! - YouTube

10 Likes