LTTF --- H5xChief --- have CLYW to trade!

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a C3xCLYW H5xChief

I have a fair amount of CLYW stuff for trade, and I’m looking to trade a CLYW PLUS a Duncan Echo for one of these. (plus a crapload of CLYW stickers - 'cause why not?)

two GREAT playing yo-yos for one great playing yo-yo.

Good deal right?

you can see a lot of what I have for trade here at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11302329@N08/

here’s an image of some stuff too:

Some are in better condition than others.

Best condition:
Yogi Chief - as good as mint, thrown a few times - comes w/ box and Center-Trac
Foxy Moss AC - as good as mint, thrown a few times - comes w/ box and Center-Trac

Next best condition:
Meteor Chief - Looks pretty good. one or two small pinpricks - no box, comes w/ Center-Trac
Blue w/ red speckles Sas - 3 small nicks - comes w/ box and Center-Trac
Brown Chief - Ano flaw - no box - comes w/ Center-Trac
Hulk Smash Woolly Marmot - small pinpricks - plays great

Good condition:
Avalanche - Pink w/ silver acid wash and blue splash - Plays great - some scratches
Ogopogo BvM - Plays great - light vibe - just enough to feel it spinning - some scratches
28S Avalanche - FG - some scratches - plays fantastic - ano flaws

Now you might be thinking, can I get 2 CLYW yo-yos for the H5xChief?

nope.

I’m listing the other throws despite their conditions not being mint in-case your H5xChief isn’t mint, or if you just really like those colorways.

So yeah, there you have it, a CLYW of your choice, a Duncan Echo in great condition, and a bunch of stickers for a H5xChief.

PM me with offers.

Thanks!

hey everyone!

Getting lots of PMs (thanks btw!)

Just thought I’d clarify, I’m really ONLY looking for this yo-yo and am not really interested in anything else at the moment.

thanks though!

Me: Good morning bump! How are you?

Bump: Well I’m quite fine… thanks.

Me: Well that’s good.

???

things that go bump in the morning

Trade pending. No longer accepting offers. Putting this here so I can notify the mods once it’s completed and find this thread again a bit more easily.

trade completed with aznnboyaZ.

Thanks!

Mods can close this thread now!