CLYW C3 H5xChief on ebay for $55!!!! ENDING IN 2 HOURS!!!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CLYW C3 H5xCHIEF:http://www.ebay.com/itm/321268405713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PLEASE READ!!!
I require follow-through, great communication and respect. Negotiating is fine with me, BUT prices might be firm. All prices include shipping (That’s why they might be higher than you want them to be). I will ship U.S. Priority Mail, and you will be given a confirmation number in order to keep track of where you package’s location is. When it comes to who pays/ships first, I will be the decider of this. I will study your feedback and decide who will ship/pay first. I do know that I have 0 trade count (this will change), but I am pretty well-known on Youtube. My channel is the same as my username here (yoyodiscussion). Check out my videos and you should be able to tell that I am a decent/responsible person. If you have a problem with who I decide ships/pays first, than I am sorry, we won’t be able to work out a deal. If you require more pictures and/or more information just let me know and I can e-mail you with more pictures and will PM you with more information. PLEASE SEND ME PM’S AND NOT REPLIES TO THIS POST. If you have any more questions let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that we can work out some deals!!!

Trade Feedback on YoyoNation:

THROWS ON MY WANT LIST MUST BE MINT AND STOCK. ALSO WOULD PREFER TO HAVE BOX AS WELL!!!

MY WANTS!!!
First Run Chief (any color)
Buffalo Bob Chief
Royal Bison Chief
Latitude 53 Chief
4th Run Chief
2nd Run Chief (Asteroid, Meteorite, Royal Bison)
ALL OTHER Chiefs (maybe)
LARGE BEARING Basselope
Small Bearing Basselope
Arctic Circle
Glacier Express
Avalanche
BvM
Sasquatch
PEAKS
Latitude 53 Canvas
Dual Tone Canvas
Any other Canvases (maybe)
Any other CLYW (depending)
Wooly Markmont
Galactic Goose
MONEY!!!

Throws that are on eBay:http://www.ebay.com/sch/bpolzin94/m.html?item=321215103442&pt=Classic_Toys_US&hash=item4ac9e981d2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Starting off:

XCube

XCube Steamroller- 100% Mint, Comes with box, Pink which is the Team Edition (Limited Edition), Marked with XXX rather than a number. THIS IS THE SMOOTHEST THROW I HAVE EVER PLAYED! This will be harder to get off me. I spent a lot of money on this throw.OFFER! Soon to be put on eBay!

XCube Stampede- 100% Mint, Comes with box, Orange which is the Team Edition (Limited Edition, Marked with XXX rather than a number. THIS IS THE BEST GRINDING THROW I HAVE EVER PLAYED! This will be harder to get off me. I spent a lot of money on this throw.OFFER! Soon to be put on eBay!

CLYW

ATTENTION:I am a CLYW Collector, so these throws will be very hard to get off of me. I will most likely decline on most offers, just because I am not looking to get rid of these.

All throws are MIB unless stated otherwise!.

Nebula Puffin SOLD

28 Stories Cliff

Confetti Cliff SOLD

Confetti Avalanche

Black Bip Bop Sasquatch

Black Bip Bop Glacier Express

Not for Sale

Lost In The Arctic- Northern Lights Canvas- Series of 5- ONLY 2 SETS EVER MADE!

Latitude 53 Arctic Circle- NMIB, it arrived to me from yoyoexpert with 2 tiny pinpricks. Still beautiful, super smooth, like my Chief. Comes with CLYW tag! Might be putting on eBay soon! So offer now! I’m a lot more willing to give this up rather than the others!SOLD!

1st Run- Silver Chief

Small Bearing- Purple Acid Wash Basselope (I was told by previous owner that this one belonged to Sebastian Brock himself!)

John Higby Campfire (Pink). Even comes with the comic!

Galactic Goose (CLYW+SPYY). Even comes with the sticker!

Wooly Markmont (CLYW+onedrop). Not a single sign of tarnish!

String

GRAOU STRING- Never been used, I have various thicknesses and colors, just contact me for details, stiff and long-lasting string! $1.25 EACH (must buy with a purchase of a throw!)

Thank you for checking out my B/S/T

hillarious

How much are you expecting for the campfire

Haha

i will buy any of the cliffs or galactic goose how much msg me my email is kohelmintz@gmail.com
p.s. i love your unboxing videos they are great

How much for the puffin , chief and glacier express?

Pls respond would love to buy ur wooly markmont it galactic goose

i will give 70$ for the clyw 28 sorise clif

PM’d about Galactic Goose.

I LOVE your videos keep it up im bumping it for you BUMP! ;D ;D ;D

Please reply, i would really love to buy the BBB Sasquatch. I would pay 130(dont want to lowball, just want to know where to start asking at) but if thats not good enough we can discuss a price and trade. I already sent you a message via your youtube account and forum account a few days ago.
Also will buy a lot of those strings.

Hi yoyodiscussion I’m a fan of your videos and I’m VERY interested in your campfires I have cash

messaged