Loop Classic

Any chance anyone knows anything about the Loop Classic going on sale state-side? I really want blue ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The holiday throw was the same but shipped transaxle. This one has a Sunrise kit in them.

Per @zeets who has a pair of the Loop Classics proper, they come with red spacers, the same internals as the Loop 720 that was marketed as JP edition.

I like them. They feel like a wider 720.

5 Likes

I really like the colors. Black, white, and red combined look great. But I assume the thing isn’t only about color.

1 Like

I got the world yo-yo contest editions in the mail with the 720 spacers and bearing, they are a tad slower than the 720s but they seem to be more stable and I love doing worlds wraps and tangler with them. They feel and sound a lot nicer when sleeping. I’d been wondering what a modern Russel would feel like and it seems my prayers were answered. but I need at least one backup set if I want to use them to compete, which I might.
Also, imagine these in green, pink, orange or purple? And the big, flat logo friendly cap makes it ideal for club yo-yos or custom branding.

3 Likes

They’re super good. My favorites right now