FS: Duncan and 3YO3! Price Drops. Will do everything for $120!

WretchedRapture’s BST
Ships within the US only. Sorry, guys. Please message me with offers. All prices include shipping. If you want a better look, let me know! Will do bundle deals if you’re interested in multiples.

Also! Currently looking to trade a 2010 Black Noctu for a Blue OG Noctu. My Noctu has some dings, so I can add cash or extras to even the deal. PM me for pics.

Wants List:
Deadly Spins Wrath (Purple and Blue w/ Green Splash Colorway Only)
Sengoku Hattori
ILYY Noctu (Blue OG Candy Blast)
OD Cascade
FD Stale Bread
DocPop Weekender
CoreCo Alleycat 650B
A-RT 420 Lite

For Sale or Trade

Duncan Counter Punch Mint. $30 Shipped. The name is perfect for this thing. Suprisingly powerful, but feels compact in the hand.

Duncan Windrunner 7068 $30 Shipped. Snagged this one as part of the National Yoyo Day sale. Really awesome throw, but I own an OG Windrunner, so I don’t feel a need to keep this around. If I’m being honest, it’s probably better than the OG - seems to play a bit lighter and quicker - but I don’t like red.

3YO3 AL5 $45 Shipped. I bet you haven’t heard that brand in a while! Aluminum version of Landon Balk’s Ti5 titanium. Light and fast. Super torn about letting this one go. It’s been in my collection for years, but I never throw it. I figure there’s a collector out there who will make good use of this one, but I’ll need a pretty penny or a solid trade. Light scratches on either rim (pictured, sorry for the focus). Scratches are not feelable, so they may come off with some effort.

Duncan Exit8 Mint $40 Shipped.

3 Likes

Your review of the Bowl is spot on. Silver is also a nice players color.

2 Likes

Bump. Sparrow found! Price added to the Bowl.

Pm sent

Bump! New stuff added!

Together, we can make me some money. :money_mouth_face:

Quail for sale! Looking for cash offers - pics coming soon. NMTBS. Forgot colorway name, but it is desert sand color.

Champaign Quail

PM’d

:point_up:t2:

:point_up:t2:

:thinking:

Hello, Is the exit 8 still for sale?

Do you have a box for the 3yo AL5 throw

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.