Looking for some yo-yos(clyw、A-rt)

Hello, bosses.
I’m looking for the following yo-yos. If you want to give up what you have, please bring the price to me. We can have a good chat.
I believe we will have a good deal.

What I especially want is dipytch (I’m willing to pay $350)

1、CLYW BVM1
2、YYR inevitable hkmt v1、v2
3、CLYW PEAK1
4、CLYW WM1
5、CLYW Canvas
6、A-rt Grail(OG)
7、A-rt B7
8、A-rt Diptych
9、A-rt Triptych
10、A-rt succ (Champagne gold)
11、A-rt 420(Light Green with dark green)
12、OD Parlay
13、OD x CLYW wooly markmont
14、OD MMC
15、OD Diorama
16、Airetic string
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Share some of my collections by the way.

17 Likes

ICYMI:

Amazing ART collection. What year(s) did they put fruit stickers on everything? I only bought the 2021 releases and none had those (not that I really wanted a fruit sticker on my yoyo) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I pasted the sticker myself.hhahah

3 Likes

bump

hey guys

1 Like

Don’t like the pink B7 for sale in the link above or the price? Sorry to butt in, but it makes me feel good to see people get what they’re looking for, especially when it’s a yo-yo I love like…um…all of them.

3 Likes

Love your Instagram!

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

PM sent Re: Grail

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Long time no see, friends.

1 Like

When can I find them?

1 Like

I just got an Airetic String from a buddy and Zipline Skyline 3 is the EXACT same thing IMO (which am a regular user of ) :grin:

1 Like

The skyline is definitely one of the best options. I like it very much, but after a long period of use, I think the airetic stays in good condition for a long time. Such as durability, elasticity, etc. .

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

What I especially want is dipytch (I’m willing to pay $350)
If you have any, please feel free to contact me and I will give you a good price.

1 Like

I have a diptych. Still interested?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.