Looking for Solid Pink or Delirium Drive Summit for CLYW Chief and extras

Hi everyone, this is my first ever trade offer and first trade to be made. Please do not be discouraged with my lack of trade feedback. Its not that I am a bad seller/buyer. Its just that I ave never done this before. But you can trust me if you choose to work with me.
[b]WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:[b] SOLID PINK OR DELIRIUM DRIVE SUMMIT FROM CLYW AND ONEDROP.
They look like this

and this, the Delirium Drive one is the top right corner

In exchange for this yoyo, I am willing to offer
A CLYW Turquoise Chief

The yoyo will ship in the original box

Here is a picture of me holding the yoyo so you know this is NOT a fake deal. I do in fact own this yoyo

The yoyo comes with a twisted Trifecta Bearing installed. Its completely dry with ZERO lube in the bearing. The original Center Trac became over used so I replaced it.

The Chief does unfortunately have a very small pin prick on the rim. I hit my belt buckle while playing with it. But it does not affect the play of the yoyo in any way. It was so tiny, I was unable to get my camera to focus on it. Thus I do not have a photo of it.

As for the extras I spoke of in the title, they include:
A brand new pack of YOYOstring lab type X Strings

A pack of GLOW MOD STICKS

And a bundle of UNUSED CLYW stickers.

Side note* I am NOT asking for an exchange of currency in any way. I only want the Summit yoyo. either in pink or delirium drive.
This is almost $170 worth of yoyo and extras. All I am asking for is a Pink or Delrium Drive Summit which is at most $130. For this reason I believe this is a fair offer and should be taken seriously and into consideration.
If anyone is interested, please email me at deanhorneck@gmail.com
If you are also interested. Please respond with pictures of the Summit. A claim that you have it will not be enough for me to make a trade. Also pictures taken from yoyoexpert, ■■■■■■■■■■■ etc. will not due as proof that you own the product. Actual picture copies of the Summit will due.
Also, I only ship within the country (United States)
once you reply with an email or a reply to this message, we can further discuss shipping details and etc.
Thank you So much to those who reply and are interested.

ATTENTION!!! THIS TRADE HAS BEEN REMOVED AND IS NO LONGER VALID!!!
I APOLOGIZE FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED.

the offer has been taken and the chief is no longer up for trade.
thank you