• Just For Fun
  • Pocket Love
  • OG Hipster
  • New Hipster
  • Cheap Thrills

Am I missing any models?

7 Likes

Do you have a favorite O.U.T.?

Edit: I love my O.U.T. throws, but I may be up for a trade.

1 Like

Right now it’s this OG Hipster. Aggressive H profile with a narrow gap. Excellent at string tricks, great response, stalls well. Not the greatest at flips and varials, but that’s not really my prefered trick style anyways. Just enjoy the creative profiles O.U.T. used to put out. A nice change of pace from the plethora of high wall organics that have come out in the last several years. Shoot me a PM with some of your trade interests and I’ll see what I can dig up. Would love to see some pics of your O.U.T. collection here too.

3 Likes

Still looking for OUTs. Anyone have a Pocket Love?

2 Likes

I had an OUT Hipster. It was my favourite of all of theirs.

2 Likes

Pmd !

What about a Tree Hugger?

2 Likes

I have the new Hipster and I love the shape so much. It feels so good in hand and I can hit flips with it no problem. I’m currently playing it with one TK Turbo Disk though since the string gap is so huge and smooth and no one has any string bigger than a type #8.

I’ve double wrapped, I’ve beeswaxed, I even held it in my palms and cried to get it return on it’s own.

I love O.U.T.s so much, Great shapes and designs. I would love to get my hand on one of the rasta colored ones. Good luck to you, Gnome homie (Gnomie)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.