Looking for Green Yo ideas!

MK1 Diffraction 2.
The green is real good looking.

As he said

7 Likes

Nothing is screaming out to me right now!
I’m someone who obsesses on things and I can be quite impulsive on spending.
So it’s strange to be at a place where there’s nothing that I really want right now. It’s like I want something just for the sake of wanting something.
Okay well that doesn’t make sense, but okay! haha

I really have gotten some AMAZING throws. It’s really cool that I’ve been able to get my hands on some of my dreams like the Banshee, Mayhem, 2 Deep States and my lovely Christmas themed N12 shark.

I don’t know why I have the inner need for “more more more!”.

Loving the ideas guys! Thanks for them! Maybe something will hit my “need more more more!!!” list. Or maybe not?
I’m thinkin maybe it’d be cool to try and find a way to display my yos too. I’d love to be able to display them on a wall or something.
Maybe like a couple of these things:

1 Like

How about getting a green plastic?

A green what?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually really want a green replay. Not sure why I haven’t picked one up yet!
And a green loop 360 at some point as well.

Got any plastics in mind?

1 Like

I mean a green replay and loop 360 are fine.
This is coming out soon but idk if it’ll be in green:
https://www.sfyoyos.com/plstc/

1 Like

From the “New Ideas for Yo-Yo Display?” thread. Might be a cool display idea for your collection

It wont be coming in green :frowning: Looks like it’s going to be a fun throw though, and they’re only going to be $20 when they release :D.

I asked about what colors this throw was going to come in on reddit and SFYoyos replied:

Pearl, Black unknown editions and another store edition in addition to the Clear, HotPink, and Blue

I’m betting the “another store edition” is going to be a yoyoexpert edition…but I’m not sure.

How about this: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/plastic-yo-yos/products/premium-linkx-yoyo-by-japan-tech?variant=16014803238986
You could also just look through this: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/plastic-yo-yos

1 Like

You can search Green in our store search bar and any page with green on it should popup. Here’s some good ones:

3 Likes

The display case is worth it

9 Likes

Thanks, I always love getting replies from you and Andre! :smiley:
I’ve spent WAY too much time going through those 28 pages of “green” search results these last couple of months haha! :stuck_out_tongue:
I wish you guys had a “wish list” feature so I could keep track of things on your store that interest me.

1 Like

What about the YYF Overthrow?

1 Like

Buy this green Phat Phaktor ($13 shipped CONUS)
Change the bearing out
Replace the O-rings for silicone
Enter the WYYC
Take 1st place trophy in all divisions
Never look back

6 Likes

lol I clicked with the intention of suggesting TMBR, but that’s b/c I assumed you meant sustainable.

11 Likes

The Unspoken Murmur comes in a deep, rich green. You might like it. It has an old school feel and does you no favors in the trick department.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this isn’t on your radar:

Edit to add: this was a b-grade 2WEI thousand 19 from ILYY with pin-pricks marked (barely even notice them). I added the decorative paint scuffs minutes in.

7 Likes

UnitedSoybeanBoard

10 Likes

Link?

I think the best looking green on ANY
yoyo is on the ILYY Wasabi
*got to love the candy blasted green!

5 Likes

I’ve been there, man. That’s that collector’s itch. I get like that a lot. I honestly don’t regret most of my purchases but I’ve definitely only thrown most my throws around for an hour or so before putting it into my case. Been slowing down a lot and just enjoying what I have. It’s great to reach into my case and be wowed all over again by a throw I haven’t played with in over a year.

It’s your money, you do you, but I’d say wait until something comes out that really gets you excited.

2 Likes