Looking For CLYW, SPYY, OD- Lots of stuff for trade

Hey guys welcome to my BST. I will keep this updated with throws and also conditions. Wants list is at bottom of post.

I really want a dang. If you have one, PM me!

Mint Bape Cascade. One of the only cascades you could buy that actually came as a bape. Soooooo smooth, my favorite throw. It will take a very good offer to get this from me.

Holiday Edition Gnarwhal. Quite a few minor dings, all from the original owner. Super smooth as well, I cant tell yet if I like it more than my Cascade. Fantastic throw, definitely one of my favs. This one will also take a very good offer.

Losi Micro HighRoller- super fun little truck, with around $75 of upgrades. Looking to get near $120 OBO. PM for more info. Would trade for a CLYW or SPYY

YoYoJam Hitman- Yellow Bi-Metal Hitman. Quite a few marks on the metal, nothing big at all, mostly little scratches. I am looking for trades for this. Please offer anything, as I will consider anything.

YYF Protostar. Near Mint. Has regular protostar vibe. Has some scuffs and scrapes. Again, really looking for a trade, but I will accept a decent cash offer.

3YO3 Ceephax Proto, 1 OF 2. Small bearing version (size a). Vibes, and has scratches one one side and one scuff. All this damage is from the original owner. Brand new axle from Landon himself. Im sure if you wanted the vibe fixed he could fix it for you. Offer

Half blue half gold Duncan Raptor. Smoothest Raptor I’ve played. Looks awesome with the blue. 3 very small scratches on the blue side, you have to look hard for them.

OD Code 1. I love the code 1. It plays like you would expect. Will most likely ship with discs. Not mint. Quite a few dings and scratches, nothing major.

Coming In The Mail
Nothing

Thanks for looking.

Wants:
OD Dang ****
Side Effects
Duncan Raptor(s)
Puffin
El Ranchero
Any CLYW
Any SPYY

Offer anything, worst I can do is say no.

First day of school bump